Starmade Ship Showcases

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    You can submit through my youtube channel, or send me a message here on the forums

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    quick question:
    I'd like to submit my titan for the trailer but there is absolutely noooo way that it will be finished before that. However, the exteriors will most likely be finished.

So, I was wondering if it would be ok for me to submit the finished shell equipped with whatever systems I could quickly spam in there to make it fly? It wouldn't be finished, of course, but it would look like it.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    feel free to keep working on it, i'll let everyone know when i'll be thinking about starting to film stuff for the trailer yourself. if it still not done by then then just submit what you have :) for the trailer itself it doesn't go as full in-depth with the ships as the showcases do.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you still accept new ships? Or am i too late... here is one I made, just in case.

Reaction score
    Quick question, have you got this ship into your trailer yet? I messaged you on Youtube awhile ago with the server IP and cords to find it. And it got repainted recently, (only in the online server)

Invictus.jpg SM Invictus 3.jpg

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    will you need the download links for a ship too?
    Yep, at the moment I'm not accepting submissions without a download link. You're welcome to let me know what you're working on, but with how many submissions I am getting constantly I can't chase up files myself.

Do you still accept new ships? Or am i too late... here is one I made, just in case.
    Always accepting new ships, you'll hear in a news post if that ever changes.

Quick question, have you got this ship into your trailer yet? I messaged you on Youtube awhile ago with the server IP and cords to find it. And it got repainted recently, (only in the online server)
    I haven't gone around on the servers yet, I do remember seeing that ship submitted though.

If you have submitted a ship already, and have now put it up for download via the site, provide the link and I'll include it in your ship showcase video.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    feel free to keep working on it, i'll let everyone know when i'll be thinking about starting to film stuff for the trailer yourself. if it still not done by then then just submit what you have :) for the trailer itself it doesn't go as full in-depth with the ships as the showcases do.
    Ok, thanks for the answer :D

Reaction score
    Yep, at the moment I'm not accepting submissions without a download link. You're welcome to let me know what you're working on, but with how many submissions I am getting constantly I can't chase up files myself.

Always accepting new ships, you'll hear in a news post if that ever changes.

I haven't gone around on the servers yet, I do remember seeing that ship submitted though.

If you have submitted a ship already, and have now put it up for download via the site, provide the link and I'll include it in your ship showcase video.
    Is there a way I can give you the blueprint without other people stealing it? I don't want to risk someone else getting it and claiming they built it and discredit me.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Megabulb25 your ship is now in the library.

DemonOrca95 you can email me the sment file, just private message me on the forums and we'll go from there :)

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'll submit my Dreadnaught for this. And one of my Fighters. Sending you a link now, Bench

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Woah, thanks for accepting my ship bench!:D Does this mean I get a review on it? Anyway thanks so mutch, hope you enjoy:).

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    If it's in the library it could get a showcase, my choices on what gets showcases are based on a random selector from the library

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Can't wait to watch more of your ship review videos, good job to all the players that made those ships, very beautiful work :)