Starmade Remote Tool

Reaction score
    Before I go submitting this as a bug has anyone come across this or know how to fix it:

The star made remote tool works fine but when selecting a name in the entity or faction list all the text in the list turns white, on a white background, while the selected name is white on a blue background. The other names are still there they just cannot be seen unless selected.

bug.jpg
    before selecting my own name all the other names where visible as black text. the text is still there and I am still the third in the list, I just can no longer see the list without clicking on random names.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421563697,1421563474][/DOUBLEPOST]the same happens for the faction tab as seen here:

bug2.jpg

Reaction score
    You know, this similar thing happens to me on Windows sometimes. I'm not sure it's the remote tool, but my Firefox does that. When I move to a new tab the page stays until I move my mouse.

Remember that error box thing where you could cover the screen every time you moved the box around? Something like that.

Reaction score
    You know, this similar thing happens to me on Windows sometimes. I'm not sure it's the remote tool, but my Firefox does that. When I move to a new tab the page stays until I move my mouse.

Remember that error box thing where you could cover the screen every time you moved the box around? Something like that.
    That is what I thought at first too except with this when I first open the screen everything is there, and I can even switch tabs back and forth and when I come back it still fine. It only happens when I click on one of the names that everything goes white. but then it stays white even when I switch back and forth.

bug3.jpg

bug4.jpg