StarMade Prebuild 0.093957: Docking area fix #2 (url fixed)

Reaction score
    Why you are passwording devbuilds? I think it\'s redundant as you need to specifically go to special urld as those aren\'t given through main update system.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Thank you. Can you maybe send me the docking blueprint (both mothership and turret) to my email at schema at starmade dot org. I\'ll try to replicate and fix the error

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please tell me this isn\'t true.

The way docking is right now where you have a limited range and can\'t change where the beam comes from makes it impossible to have big ships that can dock and be safe from enemy ships whilist people are offline. Is is not possible to put a block in which becomes the new docking beam epicentre or have it so you can just position your self within the green sqaure and press a key to lock the ship in place?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I think ships should dock a little different now. Blue box should synchronize with green box, no matter where is the ship core. I mean centre of blue box should cover centre of green box.

Also please make this bug from 0.09395 with not blocked area feature in new update. As it is right now. It is better than extra layer under ship core.

0.09395 \\/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9a8y2olh9q9qtqa/starmade-screenshot-0219.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vatknxyeogbxb3a/starmade-screenshot-0221.png

0.093957 \\/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/flyng21l4jnpfq3/starmade-screenshot-0003.png

And some words to people that are to lazy to rebuild their designs: stop fkn whining about wrong docking sizes!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi.
    Can someone please tell how this should be installed?
    I tried moving all the files from the update into the game folder, but then the game wouldnt run anymore (crash at 100% load (said something about shaders) so I went back to the previous version.

Reaction score
    You tried the right way. The problen is either with the update, your game files, your PC, or any combination of the 3. Just send a crash report when it crashes, and write a few first letters of the used email to this thread

Reaction score
    Allow people to change there laser colors cuz shooting with the same laser color limits my game experience

Reaction score
    1. there is suggestion forum for suggestions

2.this feature is surely not important compared to finaly fixing the docking bug

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    please fix it, now all of my ships have docking ports that are obviously the right size and are completely useless!