Starmade memes

Reaction score
    NEEEENAWWWW, Points inbound

What the fuck was you thinking schine?
    Um, I don't know if you read the latest dev post or not, but nobody is getting points for anything that happened pre-move. All actions regarding those things will be warnings only with no penalty.

"All content before new rules will receive warnings under the new rules. However, no points will be issued, and no moderation action will be taken on those that post them. These 0 point warnings will not count towards the tier system and will not affect the user. They exist to notify the poster that this material is no longer acceptable under the Terms of Service and Rules. Additionally, we no longer delete most rule violating content (Tier II and below). Instead, a notice is displayed on the content stating the rule it breaks (or broke). Because of this, warnings are also needed for old content to display this notice."

Non

Reaction score
    Um, I don't know if you read the latest dev post or not, but nobody is getting points for anything that happened pre-move. All actions regarding those things will be warnings only with no penalty.
    Not true, Crusade got 40 pts. for a dumb holocaust joke on a CC review on one of Debs cancer builds. (assuming nothing has changed)

Reactions: Blakpik

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hostility I

G FUCKING G DUKE

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Holy Schemas... the ammount of over moderation is meowfing insane!
    Ive seen helpful and constructive posts deleted as well... by no less than DukeofRealms .......

From now on i'm recording all my posts incase this nutcase goes ham again.
    At least his title of Count Duku fits him well.

Reaction score
    And since when do Mods delete posts in a Meme thread for being "Off topic XD"
    Actually, after speaking with DukeofRealms the issue was sorted out and the deletions were undone. As a matter of fact, even he feels that these kinds of punishments for Tier I offenses are too harsh. If you want to see what he said, here is his response: Need a brief review or explanation of a recent moderation action

These guys are actually very open to reason. Instead of taking every action as an insult to your freedom, why not ask for an explanation of a moderation action? If you remain civil and just say "can you explain why you did this" the mods will more likely than not tell you exactly why they did it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Actually, after speaking with DukeofRealms the issue was sorted out and the deletions were undone. As a matter of fact, even he feels that these kinds of punishments for Tier I offenses are too harsh. If you want to see what he said, here is his response: Need a brief review or explanation of a recent moderation action

These guys are actually very open to reason. Instead of taking every action as an insult to your freedom, why not ask for an explanation of a moderation action? If you remain civil and just say "can you explain why you did this" the mods will more likely than not tell you exactly why they did it.
    Thanks for sharing that!
    However he still deleted a number of community disscusion pages (players helping each other with designs/blueprints) intentionaly so he's still a Ding Dong.

Someone asked where they could find a BP, I suggested they ask the creator who was (x), my post and a bunch of others were deleted.
    WHY Count Duku!??

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold

Im glad that got resolved. However I still have my eye on schine. Such a sudden and literal application of the rules just doesn't sit well with me.