Starmade Logic Tutorials

Reaction score
    My bad, my eyes are getting older now, :)
    The last thing is normally a lack of faction block, so both entities are the same faction

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    My bad, my eyes are getting older now, :)
    The last thing is normally a lack of faction block, so both entities are the same faction
    Tried setting them as the same a faction but still wont work. They are working on other ships just not this one....

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Tried rotating it and now it docks the ship to the rail right after it but then the ship is stuck and doesn't move along the rail. Bench, any ideas why its doing this?

Reaction score
    Hello,
    I have been having issues with my hanger doors on my largest ship. The doors are frozen closed and when i undock them they fly off at super speed (this is not the weird part) I was unable to find any collision issues, when I try to re dock the door will connect but freeze in place also I tried using just a core/docker same result. I coped the logic onto another ship and it worked there. Note. this is super simple logic only rotate 90 and move 1 block.
    New docking bug?
    Any help is appreciated.
    P.S. Yes I have enough enhancers.
    P.P.S Forgot to mention they worked fine 2 patches or so ago.
    Thanks
    Q

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hello,
    I have been having issues with my hanger doors on my largest ship. The doors are frozen closed and when i undock them they fly off at super speed (this is not the weird part) I was unable to find any collision issues, when I try to re dock the door will connect but freeze in place also I tried using just a core/docker same result. I coped the logic onto another ship and it worked there. Note. this is super simple logic only rotate 90 and move 1 block.
    New docking bug?
    Any help is appreciated.
    P.S. Yes I have enough enhancers.
    P.P.S Forgot to mention they worked fine 2 patches or so ago.
    Thanks
    Q
    There could be a block on your door hard against the structure stopping movement. Could also be something on the structure having something stopping movement.
    Test with a single core and docker docked to where your door is.
    You could also test your door on a single core with a rotator.
    If these two work, there must be something obstructing movement.

Reaction score
    Hi Lone_Puppy,
    I did indeed explore all things mentioned as you can reference from my original post. I removed everything on the main ship anywhere near the doors (except the logic/rails) still no go. I thank you for the suggestions but i wish it was something so simple.
    Thanks,
    Q