StarMade logic Computer

Reaction score
    it will indeed have all computer parts,just waiting for copy/paste fix (you cant copy paste active logic now) so i can build big processors and memory. :D
    i plan to expand all parts on this thing many times in the future,my main goal is 32-bit godness
    32 bits? You want to create a playstation inside Starmade? :P

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Would definitively be easier if we had 4|8 bits per block and the ability to link 8|4 of them to a 32-bit element :D
    32 bits? You want to create a playstation inside Starmade? :p
    *thinking about space engineer lags :)* Or X-Box for space engineers :p

I really want copy+paste, but you would still have to connect all RAM modules to a single (or some nested) ORs (that is a real pain, even more than connecting ORs to RAM-slot-ANDs)

Fellow Starmadian

Oh cool so thats what this is
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    poke. poke. This thread still alive? If not I'll just kinda leave..
    Well, if it isn't dead, I just wanted to say that this project is really neat, and I would love your input on my Conway's Game of Life thread. I'm developing a method to use a small amount of logic combined with overclocking and recursion to really cut down on lag.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444725119,1444724737][/DOUBLEPOST]I realize it's really different from what you are doing, and that I'm on a MUCH lower level than this, but it's worth a shot, right? And maybe you are using overclockers already, since you had ram and such simulated a year ago :D