StarMade LIVE @ Twitchcon

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Did they record their stream? Would be handy for those of us that didn't get to watch the full thing.

Reaction score
    You can watch the past broadcasts of the official streams at their twitch profile (twitch.tv/starmade/profile)

There were also two other streamers who were at the booth and broadcasted, DasValdez (twitch.tv/dasvaldez/profile)
    and Captain_Richard (twitch.tv/captain_richard/profile)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You should use google...
    I can't google search for the whale when I didn't know I wanted to look for it. :P

I actually popped in to see if there were any bits showing off upcoming features, and stayed for the banter.

Pfft... google... in my day we didn't have google.

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    Did they record their stream? Would be handy for those of us that didn't get to watch the full thing.
    We'll be doing a highlight reel of our streams from both days at TwitchCon. Not sure when it will be out, but should be in the next week or two.

Reactions: Dire Venom
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    what happend to schema for him to vannish? :( was the best part off the live (not that i didn't like to hear you criss and saber ^^)

Reactions: BDLS

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    what happend to schema for him to vannish? :( was the best part off the live (not that i didn't like to hear you criss and saber ^^)
    The issue with having Schema on stream is that if he's visible for too long, the internet will cease existing because it can't handle the awesomeness that is Real Schema.

Reactions: AnnaShade017
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    The issue with having Schema on stream is that if he's visible for too long, the internet will cease existing because it can't handle the awesomeness that is Real Schema.
    You know the drug effects stop working very fast? now that you guys introduced us to it we will need more... when is our next shot?

Last edited: