StarMade Help Center

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    uhh if anyone is reading this chat is broken for me now please PM me instructions to fix (sorry if this is not the right area to post!)

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    uhh if anyone is reading this chat is broken for me now please PM me instructions to fix (sorry if this is not the right area to post!)
    disregard that all fixed now if someone can delete the main message and this now that would be helpful

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know I have already asked this before on this thread, but is there any other way to get to this help center besides this one link in a specific forum thread?

If I am a confused newbie, I really would not be looking under website news to find a link to the help center. Right now you need to ask for help to get to the help center, which slightly defeats the purpose of it.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    I know I have already asked this before on this thread, but is there any other way to get to this help center besides this one link in a specific forum thread?

If I am a confused newbie, I really would not be looking under website news to find a link to the help center. Right now you need to ask for help to get to the help center, which slightly defeats the purpose of it.
    I agree, there should be an easy-to-access button that is not so obnoxiously hidden between other stuff.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine

I can see the problem there, for now I have added a section to access it until/if another way has been made.