StarMade Dev Blog 15 March 2018

Reaction score
    Good to hear something from the team. I am very much awaiting the weapons update so I can refit my combat ships. I'll be waiting patiently for this update to drop.

I'm honestly still not sold on the new power update but once more of the pieces fall into place I think it will be easier to suggest changes. I think even crew should be in before there is anymore major changes to systems.

Also bug fixes would be nice, as always LOL.

Reactions: Dire Venom

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Thank you SO MUCH for finally giving us a few crumbs of info! We were (at least I was) in DESPERATE need of it, at this point some of us weren't even sure the game's still being worked on any more...

The regular, scheduled devblogs would be the greatest because the community that way would have an obvious sign that things are still being worked on. (Try your best to ignore the haters.)

Q&As work fine too. Just give us something, a lifesign so to speak.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Why are you still here? If you don't like this game there are others you can play. If you're not sure which one to try, PM me and I might be able to recommend one. The rest of us will continue to goof off and see what Schema comes up with.
    Because he actually cares (or cared)?about the development of the game and it's current direction and is voicing those concerns.

Reactions: HerrColonel