NP StarMade Bounty Hunting Collective

Reaction score
    I received PMs from several concerned users who was concerned that because I joined trinova I would be biased on my bounties

I would like to clarify that this is not the case.

END TRANSMISSION :p

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I received PMs from several concerned users who was concerned that because I joined trinova I would be biased on my bounties

I would like to clarify that this is not the case.

END TRANSMISSION :p
    I smell an inside job. or something with melting beams.

Reaction score
    On behalf of Vaygr Raiders would would like to advise that we have claimed the bounty to kill Caffeine on behalf of Aurmazl, if Aurmazl could please send me a pm I will relay information to the Bounty Hunters

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    hmm might want to make sure anyone other that the list maker can't delete anything other than their own posted bounties. Assuming you haven't already. That said this looks like a fun way to make things interesting. :)

Reaction score
    hmm might want to make sure anyone other that the list maker can't delete anything other than their own posted bounties. Assuming you haven't already. That said this looks like a fun way to make things interesting. :)
    At the moment only the google doc owner (me) can delete and add bounties, adding a bounty is a matter of using googles "comment" feature to give details, then I put it up, when a bounty is complete, someones gonna tell me to take it down.

EDIT: I am however in the process making a website with better permission settings

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    On behalf of Vaygr Raiders would would like to advise that we have claimed the bounty to kill Caffeine on behalf of Aurmazl, if Aurmazl could please send me a pm I will relay information to the Bounty Hunters
    Is this suppose to mean you will kill anyone who tries to kill and claim?

I might just be really tired right now but I'm not sure what exactly you mean. :/

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Caff just wants to steal nice ships and sing piratey songs, whats so wrong about this? :(

Reaction score
    On behalf of a "hacker like Aurmazl"
    Hmm, now this might sound harsh but ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY INSANE?!. Why would little napoleon need credits when he can simply complain to a pocket admin and have people watched too hard to even enjoy the game? And for what? Touching outposts of his on a reverse FP server.

Go play a single player game.

Reaction score
    A Private Message from a concerned user is going to be addressed now....

This concerned user (we will refer to as X) was curious as to why I left Trinova and leaked the link to the Trinova skype group.

Well firstly I would like to state that I left trinova because the primary (not necessarily the only) topic of the group was Imagination01, who mind you, I completely agree with them is an absolute dickface, however I was very demoralized because everytime I logged into Skype I would find 100+ messages concerning this user, I had requested once that, if they did not like him, then bear him no mind, they continued so I left.

As for me leaking the Skype join link, well that just a plain dickmove on my part, I am not even going to attempt to justify it, but all I have to say in that regard is to Trinova, and especially FlyingDebris and Jake_Lancia

You have my most sincerely apologies in regards to the incident, whenever you chose to accept this apology is up to you, I am not going to say you should, because you don't have to, but let it be made aware that I am very sorry for this and that I hope to continue positive relations between by bounty service and Trinova.

Reaction score
    Aurmazl
    We would like to request our 500m for finding Caffeine's base of operations, if you may transfer it to the account of "NiceMemeM8" (without quotes) we will inform you if its location

Reactions: Caffeine
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Aurmazl
    We would like to request our 500m for finding Caffeine's base of operations, if you may transfer it to the account of "NiceMemeM8" (without quotes) we will inform you if its location
    Not hard to find a factions homebase in the factions tab. That's an easy 500m earned there.

Reactions: Lecic

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Not hard to find a factions homebase in the factions tab. That's an easy 500m earned there.
    You seem to assume said person has the base in question marked as their HQ in the faction menu.