StarMade-At it's best moments-Cinematic images/renders

Should i remove all earlier series leading up to the shadow/skybox update?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • No

Votes: 5 55.6%
    • Yes *with a select few images be transferred into a new series*

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I was looking through my dropbox for something unrelated and I came across this screenshot from a little over two years ago.
    I think that's as cinematic as the old pancake planets are going to get. This was back when the textures sucked, so I was using a really nice low-res pack.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    :)
    I was looking through my dropbox for something unrelated and I came across this screenshot from a little over two years ago.
    I think that's as cinematic as the old pancake planets are going to get. This was back when the textures sucked, so I was using a really nice low-res pack.
    Good pic. Would be nice to see an equivalent shot rendered in the current version of the game for comparison purposes :)

Reactions: WitherFireGaming
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yessss! That looks sweet! Have you build any other Freespace ships?
    Thank you.

I used a model of a "SF Mara" for a heavy fighter class pirate ship. But it turned out bug like and since I have no clue about Freespace I kept it that way and named it "Battle fly".
    For a cruiser sized (9,9k mass) pirate ship I used a model of the "SC Rakshasa".
    You can see pictures of them here.

And a while ago I made the hull of a GVD Hatshepsut for our admin. I'm not sure if he has finished the ship...

Reactions: Dorinic
    Reaction score
    Thank you.

I used a model of a "SF Mara" for a heavy fighter class pirate ship. But it turned out bug like and since I have no clue about Freespace I kept it that way and named it "Battle fly".
    For a cruiser sized (9,9k mass) pirate ship I used a model of the "SC Rakshasa".
    You can see pictures of them here.

And a while ago I made the hull of a GVD Hatshepsut for our admin. I'm not sure if he has finished the ship...
    Those are cool. I would love to see the SJ Sathanas completed in Starmade. I might have to try and build some Freespace ships myself. Keep up the good work!

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2

The two smaller ships nearest to the 'camera' are TTS Athena-class Frigates, originally built by MrTargareyan and refit by me. The longer ship is a TTS Brawler-class Frigate, built by me and crazyf22raptor . The smaller, partially hidden vessel is a TTS Dauntless II-class Cargo Ship built by crazyf22raptor. The larger ships behind all the rest, firing, are old DFN Flayer-class vessels, unknown builder.