StarMade-At it's best moments-Cinematic images/renders

Should i remove all earlier series leading up to the shadow/skybox update?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • No

Votes: 5 55.6%
    • Yes *with a select few images be transferred into a new series*

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This thread inspired me to go through some of my old screenshots (and finally open an Imgur account!). These have been cropped but otherwise un-edited.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey guys, just a friendly reminder please put your images into spoilers :)

(I recommend naming the spoiler what your image is called :)

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The guy that i was in game with on that server isn't Thalnor, Its JTJSniperBee in those photos
    I'm talking about the freaking fighter. When you post any pictures of anyone's ship you give credit and write who build the ship.
    You're getting more and more builders to dislike you.

Reaction score
    I'm talking about the freaking fighter. When you post any pictures of anyone's ship you give credit and write who build the ship.
    You're getting more and more builders to dislike you.
    actually Idk the builders of some of the ships, Thats why

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    actually Idk the builders of some of the ships, Thats why
    You downloaded that fighter from my community content page. The author is displayed there as well as in the blueprint name, for god's sake.

Everytime you post someone else's work and are called out for it you start a series of lame excuses. Just stop it. We all know you plagiarize left and right and by now you should have learned to give credit to the builder or you will damage your own reputation.

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    just reading through...so whenever Timtee credits a builder people think Timtee is calling it his/her own. and whenever Timtee doesn't, people go mad saying that it is plagiarising.
    also thalanor, have you considered that someone else downloaded the ship and put it on the server, that person could be whom the pictures feature?

also people seem to be very offensive to other people on this thread, seriously what is wrong with seeing one of your own ships having a picture taken? its like having a group photo at school, and the photographer doesn't know the names of the children, so the parents get all bitchey about it. seriously, just appreciate a (vaguely) cinematic picture of something in this game, it doesn't matter who a ship belongs to.
    this thread isn't (im guessing) about showcasing your own work, you have your own ship yards for that, it is for showcasing the awesomeness of this game. *end rant*

Reaction score
    You downloaded that fighter from my community content page. The author is displayed there as well as in the blueprint name, for god's sake.

Everytime you post someone else's work and are called out for it you start a series of lame excuses. Just stop it. We all know you plagiarize left and right and by now you should have learned to give credit to the builder or you will damage your own reputation.
    Actually i didn't The one who downloaded it was JTJSniperBee, He shared it with me

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well that is the exact effect of damaging one's own reputation. Timtee has claimed/actively stolen other people's ships from the testserver in the past, which is why basically everyone assumes a plagiarism attempt by now whenever he posts a ship without giving credit or at least saying it is not his. The default assumption of plagiarism really only is made here because of his history in that regard, and even if someone doesn't know the author it is common courtesy to note that it is a foreign build.

Crusade for instance has actually said he does not wish recolors of his ship to be posted by timtee anymore, and while I wouldn't care about anyone else doing it, I don't want timtee specifically to use my ships in public uploads with implicit claim of authorship either, precisely because of his history and conduct in the "Googleplusgate" a while back.

Reaction score
    Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well that is the exact effect of damaging one's own reputation. Timtee has claimed/actively stolen other people's ships from the testserver in the past, which is why basically everyone assumes a plagiarism attempt by now whenever he posts a ship without giving credit or at least saying it is not his. The default assumption of plagiarism really only is made here because of his history in that regard, and even if someone doesn't know the author it is common courtesy to note that it is a foreign build.

Crusade for instance has actually said he does not wish recolors of his ship to be posted by timtee anymore, and while I wouldn't care about anyone else doing it, I don't want timtee specifically to use my ships in public uploads with implicit claim of authorship either, precisely because of his history and conduct in the "Googleplusgate" a while back.
    Only one picture had it and he is saying pretty clearly it's not even his on the server.