StarMade-At it's best moments-Cinematic images/renders

Should i remove all earlier series leading up to the shadow/skybox update?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • No

Votes: 5 55.6%
    • Yes *with a select few images be transferred into a new series*

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452455703,1452453653][/DOUBLEPOST]Working on getting some pictures made
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452457901][/DOUBLEPOST] upload_2016-1-10_14-30-55.png (I just copied and pasted the picture instead of using the thing to pick a picture from your pc or from a url)
    :D

Reaction score
    starmade-screenshot-0030.png
    Just a ship(Obviously belongs to Crusade but guess what? The four lit up things spin really fucking fast and infact, I tried to make a gif to show you but, It didn't work out well, Gif didn't record)Also i wanted to give the ship a name so i named it: Syntech(Its a Kytech ship tho, Except differently colored than the Kytech style)

Reactions: Rumcajz

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    View attachment 21229
    Just a ship(Obviously belongs to Crusade but guess what? The four lit up things spin really fucking fast and infact, I tried to make a gif to show you but, It didn't work out well, Gif didn't record)Also i wanted to give the ship a name so i named it: Syntech(Its a Kytech ship tho, Except differently colored than the Kytech style)
    I don't see any cinematic about that. It's just a plain boring picture to show a ship that is still not finished.
    And for the love of...
    Just build your own fucking ship.

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    I don't see any cinematic about that. It's just a plain boring picture to show a ship that is still not finished.
    And for the love of...
    Just build your own fucking ship.
    I have no ideas of building any other ship, I just want to get the ship in the photo done

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You're not going to get praise for plagiarizing. Even with the creator of the ship allowing you to use it for personal use as a learning tool, refrain from posting it or claiming it as your own.

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    step 1: give birth to a tyranid*
    step 2: take pictures of your new born child next to stars starmade-screenshot-0040.png
    step 3: have more baby tyranids
    step 4: watch them play around starmade-screenshot-0047.png
    step 5: profit

*don't actually do this, its weird and not healthy. and seriously who could even give birth to a nid this big? and why would anyone have sex with a tyranid? I know some people have very strange kinks and fetishes but this would be waaay too far.....I should stop talking now

Reaction score
    You're not going to get praise for plagiarizing. Even with the creator of the ship allowing you to use it for personal use as a learning tool, refrain from posting it or claiming it as your own.
    Actually, He didn't saw i could post progress pictures of it as i build on it even though i am not claiming it even right now i'm not
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452634099,1452634048][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and upload_2016-1-12_15-28-9.png

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Actually, He didn't saw i could post progress pictures of it as i build on it even though i am not claiming it even right now i'm not
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452634099,1452634048][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and View attachment 21245
    progress? you mean painting it in a different colour?
    Also I would suggest not abusing what he said and credit him for the ship whenever you post the damn thing.

Reaction score
    progress? you mean painting it in a different colour?
    Also I would suggest not abusing what he said and credit him for the ship whenever you post the damn thing.
    Ship does got a display module in the core room saying who made it(Crusade obviously) and who the poster of it is(Or in this case, it says modifier for some reason)

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Ship does got a display module in the core room saying who made it(Crusade obviously) and who the poster of it is(Or in this case, it says modifier for some reason)
    yeah that really helps when we cant see the bloody display block in those pictures.
    You're not crediting the original builder after all even after he gave you permission to use the ship that you STOLE from him.

Reaction score
    yeah that really helps when we cant see the bloody display block in those pictures.
    You're not crediting the original builder after all even after he gave you permission to use the ship that you STOLE from him.
    Well, Thats because ther ship doesn't even have an interesting interior, I haven;t even done the interiour at all yet

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well, Thats because ther ship doesn't even have an interesting interior, I haven;t even done the interiour at all yet
    That is besides the point you buffoon.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Actually, he said in chat today that he wanted you to stop posting it everywhere.