StarMade 0.09398

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Mmmm... gotta love that new patch smell. Thanks for the new goodness! Maybe next some smarter AI and roving packs of deadly pirates? Either way keep up the good work, can\'t wait to see more!

Reaction score
    i will still explain for others: it means that you can dock to ships aslong as the pilots are in the same faction. so if i had no faction and i wanted to dock on mothership, i can aslong im in the same faction as the mothership

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    This should basicly speak for itself https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50190763/log.txt.1

Anyways as you can see the server never actually crashed but it wouldn\'t accept connections. Also I had to crash the process for this to actually restart as cntrl+c didn\'t see to work as it just looped itself back. Problem with this is I was offline at the time and my server was \"online\" but no one could connect to it making it look \"offline\". In these situations is it possible just to make the process kill itself by checking if it can connect to itself so stuff like this doesn\'t happen? Every server should be running an auto restart script by now so this shouldn\'t hurt any of them if it\'s implemented. If they\'re not I can give out mine.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Thank you! That is basically one of my traps fetching infromation what would under normal circumstances have caused a physics freak out and caused a more ugly crash.

This was set up as a suspected source of the bug, and this log pretty much confirmed it.

can you maybe send the rest of the logs (before that) to my email so i can maybe find the exact reason why it happened.

Reaction score
    • Supporter
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    unplayable on servers with big stations.

we have a station with 1,2 million blocks and it dont build up all blocks.

so pirates and tradingships are flys into our very big hangar and pushed our undocked ships out of it.

We cant always undock all turrets so we build this big hangar and now that makes problems all the time ( or better the last 2 patches )...

That s...s

Reaction score
    You said you\'d put something in the next update that would allow debug messages to be disabled.

People\'s bases are still being compromised

and is it possible to make them display to admins only? is that another option that could be available?

Reaction score
    You said you\'d put something in the next update that would allow debug messages to be disabled.

People\'s bases are still being compromised

and is it possible to make them display to admins only? is that another option that could be available?

Reaction score
    • Supporter
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I hope that dont comes.

Its a alpha and a lot of us know what that means and we are testing the game on servers without to be a admin too...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    What would be even better is if there was a command to reload the blueprint files

Reaction score
    I find i can buy any block based recipe but not manufacturing components.

This is annoying. Personaly i dont use factories much but other people could find this very irritating. I have given myself parts to buy them but yet it says i have none so i cant buy them. Quite annoying.

Reaction score
    I think nice little feauture would be ship blueprint permissions, so you can choose which of your ships AI can use, It\'d come in in helpful when your building a ship and your Titan comes and blows it up.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Catalog/Admin/yuorTitanBlueprintName/Permissions/uncheckEnemyUse ;]

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Nothing wrong with manufacturing, read descriptions. Most component recipes require plants to buy.

Reaction score
    It fixed when i updated. Could have been my fault. I like messing in files.