StarMade 0.093932: More Fixes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    You\'re making an \'I\' you want to make an \'L\', or at least, expand the enhancers in the direction opposite you want the dock to grow, enhancers going down- Dock gets taller, enhancers going backward-dock gets longer, enhancers going sideways- dock gets wider... basically.

mou

Reaction score
    don\'t post that here, there is the forum and tutorials (youtube) for that, so don\'t expect people to answer you here

Reaction score
    when i have 100,000 antimatter cannons selected my fps is 1 and if i select more antimatter cannons JAVA STARTS TO FREEZ UP its my graphics card and many other people have the same problem, so when i have to many antimatter cannons sellected my graphics card overloads. im so tired of deeling with that same problem again again again and again its not a bug its a suggestin to at least make a options for the problem then if i have the options i got no limit to my super powerful destructoin cannon that will shoot 100s of secters away! that prblem realy makes a weapon limit and its realy pissing me off

Reaction score
    Can I get some clarification on \"navigation waypoint is now absolute?\"

I can\'t check right now, and I don\'t know how excited to be.

Reaction score
    Can I get some clarification on \"navigation waypoint is now absolute?\"

I can\'t check right now, and I don\'t know how excited to be.

mou

Reaction score
    now you just have to target the waypoint and go forward to get to your destination (you win time >> you don\'t need to re-orientate)

Reaction score
    The updater is still not working correctly for the client or server.

I can force the client to work by putting the \'mirror\' to point to star-made, but that doesn\'t help you guys keep bandwidth costs down.

I\'m not sure how to do the same thing for the server either. Not sure if the program allows for manual input of th emirror to use.

Reaction score
    Im running a Invidia GEForce 660m and i have that problem when i try to work on my worldship.

The game tries to put a pulsating box around EVERY block of connected AMC it seems and even for my gaming laptop this KILLS my framerate and has forced me to abandon the project completely. Maybe if there was instead a single box around each group that mite clear it up but i can\'t be 100% sure. I have limited experience programing. Or maybe a toggle for the purple boxes altogether.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    There is a toggle in the options. If it\'s not there it\'s in the settings.cfg

Reaction score
    Hello Schema,

Lovely update, the game is getting better and better! Lot of things are improved.

I still have a little bug, maybe it\'s quickly solved. The PlexBeacon (the very bright one) sometimes has \"ghost lights\". For example, I put one PlexBeacon on the top of the ship, and then suddenly there\'s also a light source somewhere else, but without the beacon block itself.

And, sometimes the light stops rendering and you won\'t see any light at all. Alt-Tabbing out and in the game sometimes solves it, but not the ghost lights, even after restart.

Here\'s an image about the ghost points:

Full sized image (Original link on Dropbox, 1920x1080, new window):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45029099/Edited.jpg

This is just a little optical error, otherwise it\'s not a critical bug.

Regards,

M4

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Finally, absolute waypoints! No more zig-zagging between sectors, you can fly straight to target! Schema you\'re great! (This is why I love Indie game devs. They listen to the community!)

Reaction score
    Best update thus far!

If i would continue with next issue under my microscope, planet and station chunk loading can be extremely slow (half a minute), even with 60 fps and 0 ping to my own server.

As for possible reasons for this i don\'t know. First i suspected it might be some cache issue on my client, but then i tried fresh client on another folder and it had same issue. Oddly my friend from hundreds of kilometers away has not got these slowness issues, and he has obviously much higher ping than i do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for a great game. Is there anyway to make the docking beam longer? I have large ship and cannot see the docking beam thus i am unable to dock my ship. Thanks again