StarMade 0.0938: Add On

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello,

just a little fix/addOn for the latest update: Recipes won't use items, that do not have the InRecipe Tag set to true in the blockConfig.xml. By default this value is set to what items are available in shops.

Also, servers/clients will no longer crash if an inventory with invalid block types is added (they are discarded)

The recipy buy amount for new installations has been set to 5000 (if you're updating you can remove the server.cfg to get the default one on next start)

Both versions are compatible, so you can play on old servers with the new version.

Thanks for playing StarMade,

- schema

Reaction score
    Are you planning on adding compatibility to connect factories to PLEX storages?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    whats with power coil ? looks like its needed for grey hull production in recipe but cant get it anywhere .

Reaction score
    power coil is an ingrediant, either manufacture it, or find it from pirates.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    thats the problem either im blind or there is no way to manufacture it, if im wrong can you point me at recipe for that please ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    just spotted this topic >>> http://star-made.org/content/bugs-new-recipe-factory-system

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Thats exactly what this version fixes. There were depricated ingridients which can\'t be gotten anywhere. It\'s now fully customizable (with the default being: only use ingridients that are available in shops)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    confirmed ... i had old recipe in my inventory that needed power coils .. i bought new one after addon update all is changed and seems to be working thank you !

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    There have been some problems with applying the build. Launcher had it downloaded and backed up, but couldn\'t apply it properly. Had to completely remove and reinstall the game.

I\'d really prefer to FactoryInput being \'Factory Console\' and Enchanters being \'Factory Machinery\', and so that Console wouldn\'t produce anything without at least single Machinery attached to it. Recipes definitely needs their own basic window model to properly list the components, and maybe the indicator of how efficient the Recipe currently is.

Also there\'s a typo in Recipe purchase dialog, that says \'Faction module\' instead of \'Factory Input\'.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My friend and I started a dedicated server together and now with this latest update neither of us can connect. We keep getting DisconnectException error. Please stop whatever you\'re doing and fix this!!!