StarMade 0.09371: Better error messages & crash fixes

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello and welcome to StarMade,

First of all: Welcome to all new users coping over from Steam and Yogscast. Thank you for being here, and I hope you have fun playing the game!

This update contains som interceptor method to give better feedback for people having problems with the game. Especially hard crashes that did not produce error messages before will now give a better feedback.

I also fixed some sources for crashes I found from server admins sending me reports, and also from all the regular reports that have been sent in.

I'm doing my best to make the game as stable as possible. I apologize that I can't respond to every report and every email, and that I can't work as much as I like on the actual game right now, but I hope the first chaos will settle down soon.

Thanks you for playing StarMade,

- schema

Reaction score
    You\'re seriously doing a great job at handling this. If you need any help with anything, the old community is still here. Being trampled by the crowd. This is basically your life, or going to be anyways, so we will do anything to help you out, and keep it alive and thriving.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks, man! i really hope the damn invisibug is gone now!

Insivibug explaination:

everything (but a few things) disappears, until you relog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    respect Schema, you are not alone schema , we follow you !!!!!!!!
    THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA !!!!!!!! xD