StarMade 0.0925: more bug fixing

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello and welcome to StarMade,

Here is the changelog of the new version:

• fixed possible server crash (NullPointer) when trying to handle factory blocks that haven't loaded yet

• fixed significator tracking of clusters (Caused crashes, wrong cluster stats, and gui errors)

• fixed possible crash (NullPointer) because of running condition in new optimization

• improved performance of drawing laser projectiles, and fixed visual bug (not the laser vanish bug)

• further improved performance of drawing laser projectiles by removing malicious code also hopefully fixing the laser vanish bug

• fixed collision detection (collision recovery was out of order (e.g. lifter didn't work))

• fixed random beam vanishing (still happening on sector change)

• fixed turret docking unit not being able to be orientated

(sorry for the short news entry)
    thanks for playing StarMade,
    - schema

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    so i keep getting this crit error in singleplayer, doom\'s server, and the official server:
    ClassCastException: iJ cannot be cast to JP

happens when im crossing into a new sector every time, and prevents me from logging in at all, immediatle crashes with the same error. reported it twice (atleast), but i can\'t play anywhere with this bug :/

Reaction score
    the JP in the error name looks familliar but i don\'t know if it\'s the same bug.

After updating i couldn\'t start the game. This error wold pop up after 100% load time. The only way around it was to reset the universe.
    Maybe give that a try for singleplayer.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    bug has been fixed in 0.09251

Thank you for the report!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    running latest client and server software and still to this day, cant keep star mote remote tool running more than 5 min without a null pointer error and the tool stops responding to anything. What info do you need me to send or share to address this issue. This is a most usefull tool and would be doing the community a great service working out this perticular bug!