StarMade 0.056 - Share your Ship Online

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hello and welcome to StarMade
    This version introduces a very special feature to StarMade: Online Ship Sharing!

New Game Online Interface
    I build a whole Interface for new Online & Community based features. With this, I have an easy and efficient way to let users log in and interact with star-made.org from within the game. Being logged in will be the base of all community based features, since I can't let anonymous users upload data at will. Still, this feature is absolutely free in the alpha. You just need a free StarMade account.

Upload your Creation
    You can now upload your ship to www.star-made.org/ships with only one click. Your ship will automatically be packed, compressed, and safely put on my server. Soon there will also be the possibility to edit or delete your entries.

Online Ship Database
    Every ship will be put in a Database at www.star-made.org/ships. Other players can sort the list by rating or date, and download & import ships from there. Furthermore, members of the site can rate and comment on entries.

Physics Gravity Update
    The gravity will now be relative to the ships orientation. if the ship is upside down, you will also be upside down. The only thing left to adapt is the camera, which is still a little clunky on gravity orientations.

More to come
    The new Interface gives me a whole new set of possibilities: Online scoreboard, live server lists, statistics and much more. I will also do further work on the balancing and space stations.

Fell free to upload your wonderful ships. I'm very exited about seeing your creations.
    Thanks for playing,
    - schema

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    How do I use the ships in game? Do you have instructions on what to do with the downloaded File?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, can you please explain to us how to download the ships out of and/or ingame, if you find the time? Thanks for any help you give us! :)

~The_Doctor11