STARLIGHT - CLOSED SERVER!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    A small taster of some of the things we have built on the server thus far.

Our current RP event is starting to heat up with the Big Bad seizing control of vast chunks of the galaxy.

Will our players heed the call to arms or try to hide as the galaxy is set a blaze?

starmade-screenshot-0014.jpg
    KIN Titan 1206 - Kaiidan Imperial Naval Pretorian Class Cruiser

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IGN is Dannage. Based in UK. The good side of 40, but wrong side of 30. :/

Mainly looking to build and fly around and trade and maybe join in some group action, but I don't tend to build very powerful ships, so not immensely keen on 1v1 pvp with experienced players.

Would also like to actually one day finish a medium-large sized ship rather than decide 80% of the way through I don't like it... To be fair, my last one instead suffered pirate explosions after that weapons tweak about 7 months ago, when all my missile tubes became useless... :)

Unlikely to be the most active, but providing you keep up with the release versions, I out to be able to carve out a little niche somewhere... if you let me.

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Heyo! Just noticed this server a few minutes ago! I've decided I like what i see and wish to be apart of what you guys are making. My ign is Mr_Zero, I'm a 25 year old male hailing from Arizona in the United States. I'd like to hone my building ability and make it into a viable skill here in starmade, My personal philosophy when it comes to building is to build with survival in mind. I would also like to roleplay if you'll have me, sadly my own experience with RP is limited to a single server that is now dead. Exploring is necessary to do any building or RP for me.

ASM

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    IGN: ASM
    Base in West Coast of Canada

I am mainly a Builder, so if you offer Creative I would like a ticket to what this server is all about and its community if you would please. There are plenty example of my work posted on the Community Content section if you need an example.

*EDIT* I am a very active member of the Starmade community, although will have to take time off from time to time :P

Reaction score
    Hello, my IGN is Sadhana. I'm 47 from the SF Bay Area in California. I've bought copies of Starmade for all my friends and relatives over the Christmas break, but still playing the game solo. Below is my first real ship, (a jack-of-all-trades and master of none frigate) docked to my space station. I would love to be a part of your new server!

StarmadeWorkSample.png

Reactions: ASM and JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hi Guys,

Thank you for your interest in our server, sorry for the delay but we put in for an upgrade, we would be happy to have both of you join us on our little slice of StarMade... I will message you both privately with the details.

Thank you,

Jovien

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hello. My IGN is Dark_Inquisitor (same as here) and I'm 18 y-o dude from Europe, Poland.
    I'm not new to the StarMade (3 years with it), so I know my ways around.
    Here's picture of my recent work:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    While scouting a nearby system the Kaiidan Imperial Navy's Gladiator Class Destroyer (Advanced) is set upon by a number of overly ambitious pirates.

starmade-screenshot-0035.png

Suffice to say the pirates quickly learnt the error of their ways.

starmade-screenshot-0051.png

The Gladiator unleashes the fury of it's firestorm missile system.

Last edited:
    Reactions: ASM
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello there! IGN is the same as on here, Deserea, Female from the west coast of the US, and im going into the navy in a few weeks, but ASM above told me about the server and i figured id give it a go! Been playing starmade for the better part of 2 years, or more, under a different account name and though im still learning, i know my way around!

Heres a picture of my most recent work, the Heavy Cruiser Infinity Calls. Still being worked on however, and unfinished today!

Reaction score

A shot of our allied fleet before we headed into an RP event last week. Fun times were had by all.

Reactions: jpf190279

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN: Matt_Bradock
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Playing Starmade since: I can't even remember... 3+ years by now. (Oh God, I still remember the flat planets, no wedges, and the time an Isanth-VI actually posed a threat to me)

Anything that says "Roleplay" and actually encourages players to do so, draws me in like a rotten animal carcass draws in the flies (sorry for the rather macabre metaphor)
    I'd love to at least take a peek, since Ragnarok was too hardcore RP for me (They just overdid it. By a huge lot. Textbook case of overcomplication.) I'm even willing to learn how to use Mumble :P (I have used Xfire, Teamspeak, Skype, Ventrilo... I guess Mumble can't be left out after all either.)
    My builds? Seach community content, I have posted a few ships over the years.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    IGN: Ryszard
    Playing since: Playing on and off since alpha or 3 years

Typically I spend most of my time trading and building, but I also enjoy a bit of roleplay. After taking a break I have begun playing the game again and been learning to use all the great new features added to the game. I've been looking for a smaller server that I could commit to for a long time now and am really hoping this would be the one!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    To the existing applicants,

I will process your requests tonight so that you are whitelisted and able to join.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everybody else,

Ok folks sorry for not getting back to you sooner but we had to monitor things on the server as we have literately doubled in size in a very short amount of time.

As such, until further notice we are suspending all new applications to join. Apologies to any other hopefuls but we pride ourselves on providing the best possible server to our community and oversubscribing our server would not allow us to offer the best continued performance to them.

Hopefully we will be able to take new applicants in the near future but not just at the minute.

Thank you for your understanding.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Seems theres some server trouble going on right now, i cant get into game at the moment!

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There is a server restart that's timed to happen twice daily. I think you got caught up in that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yes hello, ive been looking for some new servers to build/roleplay/explore on
    i like to do all 3
    i am a pretty decent builder of ships/stations, i can also roleplay if im given a character to play with
    my prefered ing is djthekiller
    but i also have an alt
    Dustin, Dustin is my rp name,
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453156369,1453156186][/DOUBLEPOST]i also am from Ariona in the USA
    im a teen, male, and about 5" 5
    i like to mainly explore and build, but i can rp too
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453157077][/DOUBLEPOST]this sounds a lot better than ragnarock galaxy, i like to also see new things, new servers, and be interactive and active in pretty much all comunities that i can be involved with, im friendly, generous, and cant fight people if i had a titan and he had a scout
    im that bad at pvp, but pve is easier

Reaction score
    Preferred IGN: Jumle. I'm a 17 year old guy (Male) who lives in denmark, and I spend most of my time playing video games, which i absolutely love doing.
    I have been messing around in single player for quite some time now, and I want to join a server with a good and chill community.
    I want to do a bit of everything and help develop a good in-game experience for people on the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am happy to announce that we are open again to new applicants. We are primarily looking for active players from ALL timezones... If you fit that description please let us know.

Currently we are in the process of making some gameplay changes to our server and will be posting these updates to the current setup shortly.

REMINDER

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind all players, new or otherwise to read the server rules. These rules are in place to help ensure that all players on our server have the best possible experience well minimising potential server issues. Remember players, this is after all an Alpha and things don't always work as they should.

Our rules can be found at: www.onstarlight.co.uk - A StarMade Community Server

All that being said, we do try to inform players of all updates to the server as and when they occur via our website and this very forum posting.

If any player or applicant has any questions regarding our server rules, features or anything else for that matter. Please feel free to ask ingame or in this post and we will do our best to answer as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    ingame name, age, gender, location (country) and a bit about what you want to do on the server i.e. build / roleplay / explore.
    My in game name use Sylkesh, i'm 17 and male. I live in the U.S. so obviously I speak english lol
    I want to explore the map a bit and find a few sectors worth conquering and setting an outpost at to make my roleplay ships around. Mainly I want to build in piece with kind people and not have to worry about getting raided by others in my sleep