• Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Greetings...

[UPDATED - 31/03/2016]

THIS SERVER IS NOW BEING CLOSED DOWN

We are not recruiting!

Please do not post on this thread!

For help or questions please PM on here and I will reply as and when I can.

Thank you.

[UPDATED - 23/01/2016]
    We have been running a small privately hosted StarMade server now for over a year now with a few select players and have enjoyed great success. We are now expansing our player base and are looking for newcomers who wish to reap the rewards of a joining our small yet growing dedicated player base.

Before applying please ensure you have a uplinked account to StarMade, this is used for verification/security purposes.

We have expanded now to include a dedicated website over at: www.onstarlight.co.uk as well as a dedicated VoIP for our player base and friends.

What we need:
    - Role-players / Builders / Explorers
    - Serious / Mature Attitude but Still Fun
    - English Speaking Active Members (login for more than a hour at the weekends)
    - US / UK / EU Based

What we don't need:
    - 100X Titan Spawners
    - Planet Killers
    - Trollers
    - PVPers
    - AFKers

What we offer:
    - 24/7 Online
    - 99.9% Uptime
    - 1 Daily Reboot (11AM GMT)
    - 30KM Sector Size
    - 300M/S Normal Speed & 450M/S Overdrive Speed
    - 100Mx100Mx100M Advanced Building Option
    - 16 Sector Jump Drives
    - 160 Sector Warp Gates
    - 1000% Base Rate Mining Bonus
    - 400% Faction Rate Mining Bonus (4000% if mining in your faction space)
    - 100 Slot Personal Blue Prints
    - Low Population
    - Low Latency
    - Whitelist / Uplinked Secured
    - Community Website
    - Community Mumble Server
    - PVE NPC Custom Factions
    - PVE RP Storylines
    - PVE RP Events
    - PVE RP Missions

Bonuses:
    - Active server administrators who are on site at least once a day.
    - Fun and mature player base with various interests.
    - Constant server development - we are always looking to improve the game play of the host server by new game configuration changes as well as looking at ways to introduce a elements to the server i.e. custom races.
    - Limited in game rules designed to limit server problems but maximise playability.

What you need to do to apply:
    - Just drop us a reply on this thread with a short piece about yourself including ingame name, age, gender, location (country) and a bit about what you want to do on the server i.e. build / roleplay / explore.
    - Please DO NOT post any personal details on this thread, no emails, no real names, if you want to provide these details for some reason please send them via a private conversation.
    - We contact you shortly via a private conversation to let you know if you have been successful or unsuccessful.
    - Please understand we have limited slots and so not all applicants will be guaranteed a slot.

Thank you for reading...

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hey there.
    I'm new to starmade and I've been playing on a friend's server who is never there. I'm looking to learn from players and get better at building ships. For the moment i've been intercepting pirate patrols and selling the loot to buy the stations i capture.

I like exploring and crafting but I haven't gotten the factory system down yet. I'd like to get into shipyards at some point now that I have the basics down.

Preferred name is Tetsuo or Tetsuo Sho, age 26, male, East coast USA

Reaction score
    Ign: Kel-Gath, im 22, male, US resident

I want to do a bit of everything including light RP and i would like to start my own faction on the server. probably located farther from the middle of the galaxy. Im pretty chill and want to help develop good ingame experiences for people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We have now recruited some more players but are still looking for more members!

US / UK and EU timezone players are all very welcomed!

Reaction score
    I am looking for a new home to play star made. I am a US resident. I am 30. I am mostly a builder. I am big fan of Raiben, Saber and Dalmont. I watch their videos often and I really try to push my creative edge to limit.

This is an example of something I built a while ago.

I am currently working on a new project that will be a sweeping more organic look.

Reaction score
    ign lilheartless, US Central, Building is my primary Starmade time spender, Age 26, Male

just looking for a place with cool people where i can build and socialize.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN: Groovrider, Cheshire, UK, Insomniac Age 41 male

Really into building and exploration but have never tried multiplayrer. just looking for a good group of players.

starmade-screenshot-0439.jpg
    My battle miner

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We have now recruited some more players but are still looking for more members!

US / UK and EU timezone players are all very welcomed!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello,

In game I usually go by the name Avak. Sometimes I will use Blood Born Angel though. I'm 19, male, and live in the United states.
    What I would like to do on the server is build mostly, but I also enjoy roleplaying. Exploring I get killed a lot so it would be something I do later once I have a decent ship... XD

There is only one problem that might arise. Currently my hardware is limiting me on what servers I can play on Starmade. The likelihood that I won't be able to connect to your server is pretty high if it uses the port 4242. I just thought I'd drop a reply and see if I had a chance. A new place to play is what I need right now. Thanks for reading even if I can't join.

Reaction score
    IGN: JimmyJamba
    Hi there, I'm a 34 year old male living in Canada. I tend to mostly build stations, gates, and now shipyards with a little bit of RP on the side. Looking to get back into Starmade after a little break.

Reactions: Sadhana
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thank you for your interest I am happy to say we have sent out an invitation message.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446150252,1446150221][/DOUBLEPOST]We are still looking for new members to join our server.

Reaction score
    Hello, I been playing mostly on the single player servers and I have been thinking about moving over to one of the multiplayer servers. But I wanted to go to one where there wasn't a lot of high-testosterone competitiveness (lots of fighting, trash talking, name calling). From the description, your server sounds like the place for me. My in game handle is Admiral_Bernard (pretentious, I know but I had built a lot of ships, I have been thinking about changing it), I'm about 50, live in Boston MA in the good old US of A. I'm mostly into the design aspects of the game but I like to do some exploring too. One question I've had about the servers is can I transfer ships and other things I've created from one server to another, or would you be starting out completely new? Either way is fine with me, looking forward to hearing from you.

Reaction score
    I am 18 year old male, my ign is Martian_Oasis_Jellyfish,I am in the United States, and I hope to join your server to do a bit of everything preferably based from a space station hidden in the space between galaxies. I am currently experimenting with drones to see if I can develop anti titan weapons that are difficult for them to counter.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm definitely interested in joining in. I'm mainly a builder and have been playing on my own server for quite awhile now. I may get a few of my friends to join up as well. A few questions though:

What kind of role play are you looking for?

Are there actual factions and sides?

I'm looking for more reasons and challenges to building ships then killing pirates (although that's fun). I'd love to be a part of a boarding party and planet captures!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm definitely interested in joining in. I'm mainly a builder and have been playing on my own server for quite awhile now. I may get a few of my friends to join up as well. A few questions though:

What kind of role play are you looking for?

Are there actual factions and sides?

I'm looking for more reasons and challenges to building ships then killing pirates (although that's fun). I'd love to be a part of a boarding party and planet captures!
    At the minute we are focusing on 3 things;

First, recruitment to the server, we are interested in adding players who are active and are happy to participate in SM with other players.

Second, we are making constant improvements to the server, minor server config change here, a group forum there, a change to a block behaviour there, etc. We are also looking into adding game balancing changes to the server that will affect all players globally, this is still under investigation. We are also looking into potentially adding custom blocks as well to help add something extra to the players.

Third, we are currently running a series of RP events, so far 1 live event has been ran and another passive event was set up for players. We have plans for a large, long term RP storyline with a backstory, npc characters, primary and secondary npc missions and occasional live events. So far the small amount we have released as been overwhelming received.

If any of this sound of interest, let me know and I'd be happy to progress your application.

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i want to join plz. IGN: JTJSniperBee . Never have played multiplayer before. im good at combat stuff. i have plenty of BP's made by the community that can be used to rek. i can teach other newbies What starmade is. Please concider letting me in.

Reaction score
    I as well would like to join a good community.

I go by Runeseer, I am 48 and live on the East Coast. I have been playing Starmade from the beginning, off and on as real life matters will allow.

I am an industrialist and avid ship/station builder. I am currently updating my design to account for the new game mechanics.

Please drop me a line if you have a slot available.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sorry for any delay folks. The main admin hasn't been getting emails from the forums so If anyone not contacted is interested, I'll give him a heads-up.