STARLIGHT - CLOSED SERVER!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hello, Ive been Registered to Star made for almost a year now, i was a trial-admin on Wolfpack server untill my computer broke, I love to rp and build with logic, over im a kind, friendly player.

IGN: Drasien
    RolePlayer And Logic Builder( Logic is more of experiment to me lol)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I may have been booted due to light activity, and not much at weekends. Can thoroughly recommend this server to active folks looking for a place with friendly and decent skilled builders. All players I encountered were pretty cool. Alas my free time largely cut short and a purchase of some railroad games hasn't helped...

But the Dominion is getting reinforcements... Keep your eyes on my community content.

I'd rate the experience on this server 8.5/10 :)

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We are not recruiting at the minute.

Dannage you are still on the Whitelist, you were never taken off. Can you check your connection details and PM me if you continue to have problems.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hi there,

I would like to join your universe. My tag is B_radicle, i'm 20 and i live in the U.S.

I want to work as crew on ships with other people (which is something that never happens on normal servers) and work my way up to having my own ship with a crew, as I am not the best builder. I really like the idea of an RP Starmade server so I really hope you will let me join this community.

Thanks for you consideration!

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, maybe you're not looking for any more players at the moment, but I'm not really seeing any other server I'm interested in joining at moment...

My IGN is NerArth, I'm 23, male, living in the United Kingdom.

I'd like to join the server because it has no PvP, and it seems friendly. I get rather bored of Starmade playing by myself. I don't generally build together with other players directly, because I like to have my own space, but I do like to ally/befriend others. I like to give extra materials and things like that to other people as well. I do a sort of very casual RP with myself where I build up my own (friendly) space empire! :P

Reaction score
    Hello, I'm Centauri28.
    Even though you are not recruiting at this time, I would like you to consider this application for when you are.
    I just am now getting into starmade, and am hoping my first server experience to end well! I am looking to join as this looks very promising.

IGN: Centauri28 or Centauri, which ever works better
    Time Zone: EST

What I am wanting to do on the server is mainly building, but a little bit of RP once I get the hang of everything in starmade.
    (Yes, I just made this account today, as I am just now looking to take part in the community. I have only been playing for a few days before this post though)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hi everybody!

Thank you for expressing interest in joining the server.

Unfortunately we will be closing the server down in the next few weeks. I have been continuing to run the server only due to pre-payment of the servers subscription but now that that subscription terms are coming to an end I plan to discontinue the server in early May.

I'd like at the point to thank all members past and present for their involvement as well as fun times and say that if any of them have any interest in getting assets from the server or a backup sent to them I am happy to provide that. I will be taking the server down for a backup this weekend and mothballing that backup in-case anyone needs access to the old assets in the future.

I will not bore people here with the reasons behind the closure of the server as it wouldn't really help but suffice to say I highly doubt that the Starlight server in any form or myself as a player will be returning to the StarMade universe/community for the foreseeable future.

So for now best of luck to the community and catch you around.

P.S.

PLEASE do not post on this thread, it is now closed! :(

If you need something from me, please PM on here and I will pick the messages up as and when I can.

Thank you.