Stargate X-303 Prometheus

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Loving the fact you are using kupu\'s texture pack

Reaction score
    Work has finally calmed down a bit and I\'m no longer doing 80 hour weeks so I shlould now be able to once again get back to work on and finish off my ship and post it online

Reaction score
    Going to try and work on this all day Sunday and get a mk1 up and online before midnight tomorrow. I might change some of the detailing into grey hull from black, on the ship and weapons

Reaction score
    You might wanna add some detailing to the really flat parts of the ship, make it seem cooler and better looking (not that it isnt already ;D )

Reaction score
    As I said with time restrictions now what I\'m going to do is just get it up to a satisfactory stage to release and call it mk i then try to add to it over time in the future. Just can\'t see my self finding another mass if time to get it 100% perfect to give you guys a reasonable time scale on it. Only get some time on tonight and tomoz for for once this week I\'m not working all 7 days, but after this Sunday I\'m doing 7 days a week again, 12 hours a day so..want to release at least something... Purhapse other members of the community can add to my design? Although I would deffo like to see what improvements you make :) the interior deffo needs work, never been good with them

Reaction score
    When do you think Mk1 will be released? You could upload it in its current state... people woundnt mind. I certinly wounldn\'t :D but we know your busy, so its up to you ;)

Reaction score
    IM TOO EXCITED FOR THIS I\'VE BEEN GOING OVER THESE PHOTOS FOREVER NOW I NEED THE PROMETHUS TO LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sorry caps lock xD

Reaction score
    I think you are doing a great job! i am more partial to the deadalus class version of the 303, sleeker design but still a good job none the less

Reaction score
    Been a while. We know you have other things, so if your busy I ask that you please upload it. Doesnt matter what state to me, all I wanna do is complete my SG fleet in SP.

Reaction score
    I can\'t wait for this to be finished, it\'ll be nice to add to my fleet next to my Daedalus (which is a beast)

Reaction score
    The other weekend I was intending on releasing it I was pretty ill unfortunately, but to keep you guys in the loop, I had 2 hours on it last night doing some detailing and playing round with the silver hull instead of black on existing detailing, but the main work to be finished is

- rebuilding the turrets with a relocated core (new docking system means they can\'t attach)

- finish off the hallway systems and a basic layout for 1 internal floor.

- add a few extra access tunnels for altering AI turret settings from inside the ship.

- add weapons power and shield internally

Reaction score
    Haven\'t had a post in a while... does that mean it\'s almost ready foar upload? :D

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Is it ready for upload yet? Really wanting this for my Stargate themed server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    BTW if you stille want a Puddle Jumper it\'s really nice looking and I hope it could fit although you could chop off the side gun things.
    http://star-made.org/node/14336