Stargate X-303 Prometheus

Reaction score
    I\'ve started work on the interior of the ship, this is a practical ship but also want it to have a large decrative interior. Any ideas for room types or if anyone wants to mock up a room plan its welcome and if good enough and fitting with my designes, I will try to add it. Currently im thinking of making living quaters, a small lab, and a storage room.

Main Bridge

Hallway Design

Reaction score
    Just need to change a few of the blocks first, put some whites in instead in of grey and couldn\'t tell until the white was made more white. Will try and get it done and upload today

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    How could you miss DESTINY

And you have the perfect blocks for that sexy super engine...

Reaction score
    Just still doing the inside, got a engines and detials to do on outside

Reaction score
    This ship is now very close to release, just finishing up the central x302 bay the stairs around the place. Not sure if I should change the side docking bays as they don\'t seem that accurate to pics of the \'real\' ship ( it was the first bit I built. Do you think they should be changed or leave them like that?

Reaction score
    Changed the hanger to make it more accurate with the program, now much smaller and much better shape, however its also highlighted that the large parts coming from the sides of the bridge area, don\'t come out nearly far enough, so next i will be remaking this part. Idealy the hangers should also come out further from the main body of the ship, however I don\'t think I will have the time to remake this. The interior is alomst complete also so when the bridge side parts have been altered, I will be releaseing the ship.

New Hanger

Underside of Ship

Reaction score
    Been working on a few different turrets for the ship, these are the 2 options.

Option 1 is a Dome Turret which I love the looks of, however it looks stupid when aimed upwards.

Stats:

Mass: 378

Shields: 117,204(3505s/sec)

Antimatter Cannons: 548 over 1 Cannon

Option 2 is a long Turret although it might be a little...big...

Stats:

Mass:724.8

Shields:164,932(4482)

Antimatter Cannons: 1556 over 2 Cannons

Let me know what you guys think, I might use the large canon the bottom and create smaller versions of it for the top and sides?

Reaction score
    I\'ve made smaller versions of it now and all attached, also the side bits from the bridge have been scaled larger and slightly different, it\'s not 100% yet but ill put screen shots of ship all over some interior layrr tonight if I have time

Reaction score
    Main Ship

6 Top Turrets

Top Turret Design

1 Turret underside (so far) large

Ships Small Central Hanger

Example of some of the living quaters

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    The size of this ship is incredible. You must have some serious patience!

Reaction score
    Depends what I get time really. It prob needs a good 10-20 hours more work, its had around 150 hours + so far on it. I\'m not sure if I should change the details to grey hull to get a bit of contrast in and make it a little more interesting, need to give it a go, interior is pretty close to complete, just a few more corridors and service areas to access the turrets AI moduels, possably a few mroe turrets to add on also.

Like I\'ve said in a previous post, new job thats eating up a lot of time + raiding full time on WoW in a top 1,000 guild so...I will try and find a few hours to finish it off over the next week or so but no garentees really. I know your all deperate for it so will try and put the man hours in for you guys :) would be nice to get an idea how many are waiting for it.