Stardrift-youtube series[EPISODE 1 COMING SOON]

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    welcome, by now i'm sure most of you know of stardrift. well if you don't it is a series ill be making on my server with the starmade community. the server it will be made on is my own that i got for the purpose to make this. check the link below for the server details:

-http://star-made.org/content/star-drift-serveropen

EPISODE1:

anyway in the first episode pretty much a empire thought to have been destroy returns with a super weapon that they plan to destroy earth with. and the crew of the nemesis must stop them.

EPISODE 2:

here is the second episodes trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3IC_omzvZU

which is called 'StarDrift:Nerva'. in it it is pretty much the nerva which is a ship made by ArgoContar, has to defeat a faction called the 'chaos warriors'.

we will need people to help out like do voice over and pilot ships, make music, edit the video etc. so if you feel as though you can do any of those just comment on this thread.

factions helping out:

ARMtec

Granduer

DFN

Rebel Alliance

Lazarus

players helping out:

leanson

therimmer96

trollerbobman

Kveke

mindlord

RedDwarfIV

hindos

beefbacon

spacecomando12

BazedCreature

and we welcome people who have a good idea for scripts and also any people who have ships with a worthy interior.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It would be a pleasure to see Granduer in this somehow. If you have an idea of how we would fit in or should be in it, please let me know.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    when is it? depending on my schedule I may not be able to come but the DFN is definitely in :)

Reaction score
    I love the idea of this. My faction is taking a vote on it, but I would be glad to be in this due to the acting classes I have began taking. :D

I can actually use them now!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IF u didnt know who this great guy is, hes the minister of patrol of the RA. I was vice-minister but my step-brother got me banned from the RA :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It has come to a conclusion that the Rebel Alliance will be glad to join in on this event.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    So I got bored today...

so i made you a title card, can do full one if you want with the actors (user)names. Please bare in mind this is only a test and needs finishing still, but it looks cool. This version is about an hour old, the newer one is longer with more information and has a new background taking from the procedural backgrounds in 0.1

http://youtu.be/D721GSGiz8M

Also, send me the planned music and I will add it, otherwise i will get bored and do it myself, which wont end well :)

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    ok NP, we do need crew for the nemesis though which you could be as well

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Keen to join in the fun, and/or donate a ship to the cause.

Orion Co Domesticated-class, a large multipurpose ship with a large, detailed interior including large crew quarters, holding cells, cargo hold, and bridge. Here\'s a screenshot if you\'re interested. Large \"canvas like\" panels on the side and front of the ship are perfect for insignias or logos.

http://i.imgur.com/mPG7HaA.png

Reaction score
    If I\'m around when you\'re filming, I might like to be in the battle scene. I don\'t have anything below cruiser size that would look good on camera though. You said no \'monstrous\' ships, do you have a block-count limit? I\'d like to know so I can see if the Siberia missile cruiser is small enough.