Stardrift-youtube series[EPISODE 1 COMING SOON]

Reaction score
    I checked, the Siberia is 2 million blocks.

She has a pretty comprehensive interior, meaning if you wanted to do a boarding operations scene in the battle, you could. As you can see, the exterior is quite detailed, so it\'ll look good on camera. It\'s also not based on anything copyrighted, so no worries there.

Reaction score
    Do be aware that my build style is that of \'just far enough in the future that aesthetics are a consideration\', meaning that you get boxy, angular spacecraft with radiators and warp rings and RADAR dishes and such.

It wouldn\'t be impossible for me to work on something with a different style, but it\'d be nice to have a drawing of the spacecraft to help me with that.

Reaction score
    Do you have a drawing of the Nemesis? Several angles would be helpful.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I\'d be interested in joining the nemesis crew, however this highly depends on when we\'re shooting (timezones and all that). Also I\'d be interested in Engineer or alternatively the navigation officer (because who doesn\'t want to report incoming ambushes or brew up miraculous solutions to technical mishaps?).

Please PM me about the when and where aspect of it and I\'ll see if it works out ;)

Reaction score
    I can help on the post-production end if you need any. I do video editing and visual effects as a job so I\'m pretty handy when it comes to post. Machinimas are pretty easy to edit too, given the defined edges and stable footage.

Anywho, I can probably free up some time so send me a PM if you\'re interested in my help.

Reaction score
    I don\'t know how to do 3D work or animation - though with the software I use importing 3D models is apparently very easy so I could probably figure it out.

But yeah, I can do special effects. Laser beams. Lens flares. Explosions. Whatever, really. I can even do greenscreen and keying work if its set up correctly. Even if green screen isn\'t doable the defined edges lend themselves well to rotoscoping, i.e cutting the image out manually without the automation offered by keying.

I\'ve done a couple of short films in the past, including a couple of scenes involving a burning planet and laser beams and stuff.

So yeah, I\'d certainly be up to editing a wee bit, even if its just en episode or two. Depends on what time I have. I can also give advice as to how to film it. Obviously it\'ll be recorded in game but live-action and machinima framing likely follow many of the same principles.

Oh, and I also dabble in sound design, or at least I know how to properly implement audio into video - getting the levels right and so on.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    If I can complete my Erosion in time I would love to join in. Its small however the engine area is not done yet nor have I furnished the interior any. It also needs detail work when will this be launched????

Reaction score
    Depends - mostly on how it\'s filmed. But yes, just about any sci-fi effect you can think of I can most likely pull off.

Reaction score
    I would like to join and be a engineer but do i have to talk and I would like to know the recording times and time zones