StarDrift [Closed down]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    it happens to me at time for random reasons but this time is because the servers offline why its off line don't ask me but i really don't know why it happens when everything is fine but as i said the servers offline at this moment

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    When I try to join your server, it's stuck on "Logging in as ... ". Not sure if this is just me.

(I've tried to join others servers, and it doesn't get stuck. This is only happening on your server).
    someone/something crashed the server, but it is back up now.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Collision damage isn't letting me land on planets. This is a problem. Ended up just leaving. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Collision damage isn't letting me land on planets. This is a problem. Ended up just leaving. :p
    i do hope it gets turned off its a good idea in concept but not so good on paper but you logged off just as soon as i got to your location in the nebula class to ask what you think of the insides and the out and if it does get turned off i hope you come back on

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Actually, I think the sensitivity has to be turned down substantially, then it's fine...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    why was the server reset because we were not given a warning so that we could save ships so that cool plate you made @generalBLT13 that i was using to put on the nebula is no longer there because it was a cool thing and it's just kind of annoying when you work on something and then its gone

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    why was the server reset because we were not given a warning so that we could save ships so that cool plate you made @generalBLT13 that i was using to put on the nebula is no longer there because it was a cool thing and it's just kind of annoying when you work on something and then its gone
    the server kept crashing everyday, so i gave it a reset, and now it has stopped crashing everyday.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    the server kept crashing everyday, so i gave it a reset, and now it has stopped crashing everyday.
    yeah some of the admins and me had noticed that i am just unhappy that i lost that awesome plate you made i have the NCC part from i think your second attempt and still looks cool but at least it means we can go on the server more now then blts NCC thing i think it looks cool but his other attempted looked really cool by using active nocx prossesors and black lights
    starmade-screenshot-0104.png

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    is it just me or is stardrift more like a ghost server now since whenever i look to see if anyones one there is no one on so as much fun as it is being admin its a little boring not being able to help people or show cool things off oh and @generalBLT13 you said at one point about making the bridge of my nebula look better what did you mean by that since from what i have seen you make cool things and i would like to know what you would do to the nebula but at least the servers still going

Reactions: generalBLT13

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Attention all players who play on the server, i have gotten a new server with 20 slots and 12 teamspeak slots and it also a better CPU. I will post the new IP as soon as the new server has been approved.

Reactions: Trollerbobman
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Attention all players who play on the server, i have gotten a new server with 20 slots and 12 teamspeak slots and it also a better CPU. I will post the new IP as soon as the new server has been approved.
    can not wait but has the speed limit changed oh and another thing make sure metalrain300 comes on because i shall beat him next time but apart from that this should be fun

Reactions: generalBLT13

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    New server IP: 198.23.243.10:57921 and the TS IP is in the welcome message.