StarDrift [Closed down]

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    ok server has been reset and i will update this thread soon but until then the rules are in the start p menu, also new thing there are wreckage's like this in several random locations on the server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Did the speed limit get dropped? I remember it being 170, now it's 110, with 25 km sectors it takes absolutely FOREVER to get anywhere. I got to a station, then looked for a shop, and it was 43 km away. Please fix ^^ bigger sectors are okay-ish, but only if you have the capacity to actually get somewhere. Other than that I love this server : )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hello, is it too late to join in on this server? I'm looking for one to join.

IGN(in game name): Big_McLargehuge
    faction (if applicable): Freelance
    previous bans: None
    how you found out about us: These forums.
    why you want to join: I like the thought of there being other people in the universe.
    anything else: I'd like to be left to my own devices, and build as I want (within the server limits of course), playing in single player is nice, but feels pointless with no one else around.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Did the speed limit get dropped? I remember it being 170, now it's 110, with 25 km sectors it takes absolutely FOREVER to get anywhere. I got to a station, then looked for a shop, and it was 43 km away. Please fix ^^ bigger sectors are okay-ish, but only if you have the capacity to actually get somewhere. Other than that I love this server : )
    i will modify it too 153km/h and 15km sectors then, until hyper drive is available

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Hello, is it too late to join in on this server? I'm looking for one to join.

IGN(in game name): Big_McLargehuge
    faction (if applicable): Freelance
    previous bans: None
    how you found out about us: These forums.
    why you want to join: I like the thought of there being other people in the universe.
    anything else: I'd like to be left to my own devices, and build as I want (within the server limits of course), playing in single player is nice, but feels pointless with no one else around.
    you don't need to sign up anymore, just go on the server and enjoy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    New thruster update / effect module nerf = top speed of 306... = 2 hours to get to my other base...
    D:

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    #server reset#
    Monday 30th June 2014 (30-6-14)

make sure you save your ships to your local catalog

(UPDATE)
    server literally died, so the server has reset

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    what happened to everyone since there has been no one on for a few days now so its got a bit boring with no one on

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    here is something cool, i have placed a halo ring made by tenk11kamikaza in a random sector where someone can find and use... (does not come with the CCS battle cruisers)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    2 things A let the hunt begin (and cool picture) and B can you get me back to civilization i was helping one of the admins at 55,61,72 he tped me there ow i have not seen anyone who can tp me back and just saying its 1085 KM to 2,2,2 and with the speed limit even with overdrive i can only go at 306 so it will take me a very long time to get back so please help

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    2 things A let the hunt begin (and cool picture) and B can you get me back to civilization i was helping one of the admins at 55,61,72 he tped me there ow i have not seen anyone who can tp me back and just saying its 1085 KM to 2,2,2 and with the speed limit even with overdrive i can only go at 306 so it will take me a very long time to get back so please help
    ok, when we both are on together next :P