star wars shipyard by El_Poulpy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Cody38 thanks, i don't actually know, I began a week when i was sick, i dropped it, after then i continued so something like 100-120 hours in total i think.

Miow22 thanks but it is still far from being finished

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    How do you properly install these blue prints, (on a mac), the rar format is not being excepted by the catalog manager.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    MeanIndividual the .rar is a format of compressed file you have to unzip the file with a software to obtain the blueprint folder that is accepted by the catalog manager. I don't have a Mac but i think you find your hapiness here

Reaction score
    Thanks for the help. By the way your ships are some of the best I've seen, keep up the good work.

Reaction score
    El_Poulpy, I would like to add interiors to most of your ships that don't have them, and then use them in the Mushroom Fleet server, giving credit to you of course. Would that be fine with you? If not, then I'll use my own ships no biggie.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Squirrel that's totallly fine with me, you can do what you want with these ships, i shared the blueprints for people to use them

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wow Nice job on these ships man, Especially the Venator Class. Now my friend can finally use a Venator Class.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,

I am AdmiralGialAckbar00, messenger of The Alliance To Restore The Republic. We are very fascinated in your designs and we ask if we may use them on our Star Wars themed server. If you allow us to use your ships, we will give full credit to you for building the ships. We will modify the ships to meet our standards, however the credit will still be yours. You will also have the option to be invited to join our community and become a shipwright or an admiral in a faction.

We hope you accept our terms.

Sincerely,
    AdmiralGialAckbar00
    StarMade Dock Messenger
    Alliance to Restore the Republic

Reaction score
    This is beautiful.
    Now let's wait a couple of years and see if Mr.Flares puts some new ships into our universe :3

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    @Sage23 thanks, but your friend has still a lot of work to do before he can use it properly

@WaffulMann thanks, i hope episode 7 would be great but after seeing star trek 2009 and 2011 i'm skeptical

@AdmiralGialAckbar00 thanks, and of course you can use all of my ships for your ambitious project,i'll even be glad if you do :)(as i already mentioned in my first post everyone can take my ship and modify them if they just credit me for the base hulls )

Reaction score
    Wow. That is amazing. I'm building a ship half that size and I'm hardly finished the shell, its given me a real appreciation of how talented you are at this.

Congratulations! You have somehow managed to build my two most favourite ships in Star Wars. I have to tell my brother about this, this has to be one of his favourite ships in any science fiction.

Keep up the amazing work. FOR THE EMPEROR!*
    *(The God Emperor of Mankind. not that sissy Palpatine)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That's impressive. I took a look at your larger ships last night, and I loved them, especially that Venator. Attention to detail is really top notch on that. A shame there's no interior yet.
    I'm going to do an interior refit build to (hopefully) increase its shields and speed XD Plus its power lol. It's also going to have a realistic hangar, hopefully with the same amount of (and variety of) ships that you get on Star Wars: Battlefront II (I play on PC, though I used ot play on XBox, the old one, not 360 or One xD)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hi everyone, long time no see

I stopped playing for a while after i lost a recusant star destroyer and an almost done victory star destroyer due to a computer problem. I slowly restarted building after the slab update. Here what i have done :

Immobilizer 418 :

1:1 scale immobilizer 418 cruiser

C9979 :

1:1 scale C9979
    Action VI transport :

1:1 scale Action VI transport
    Tie fighter :

2:1 scale tie fighter
    experimental Tie :

2:1 scale experimental tie x1
    Lambda class shuttle :

1.5:1 scale Lambda class shuttle

and what i'm working on :

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Hi everyone, long time no see

I stopped playing for a while after i lost a recusant star destroyer and an almost done victory star destroyer due to a computer problem. I slowly restarted building after the slab update. Here what i have done :

Immobilizer 418 :

1:1 scale immobilizer 418 cruiser

C9979 :

1:1 scale C9979
    Action VI transport :

1:1 scale Action VI transport
    Tie fighter :

2:1 scale tie fighter
    experimental Tie :

2:1 scale experimental tie x1
    Lambda class shuttle :

1.5:1 scale Lambda class shuttle

and what i'm working on :
    A Hammerhead and a Broadside in the same scene?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    El_poulpy, these are great! get back in action on the replicas builders chat! we would love to see updates of how things are going and it is a great place to get advice and share content