Star Wars Replica Ships by Caecus & Mercy (WAVE 2!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The first three waves are, then Caecus and I plan on working on some larger (and more obscure) SW ships. I wanted to stay away from things like the YT-2400 because everyone and their dog makes it, but we may still do one later on. At the moment, the biggest ship I have done is the YV-666 (another wave 4 spoiler), as it is my personal favorite in the entire lore, but I know the one Caecus wanted to do next is about the size of a Star Destroyer (without giving away which ship he is thinking about).

Reaction score
    Now all we need are CIS and Republic Fighters, then the capital ships. Would you like me to send an email with pictures for each \"known\" capital ship?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Will you start building larger ships such at the Star Destroyers, Frigates, escape ships (Like the one Princess Leia is captured in, the one Qui Gon and Obi Wan use as ambassadors before escaping to Tatooine, or the carriers used to fly off of Hoth, and the small fighters On Hoth) Then there\'s things like The Death Star, The Millenium Falcon, or in games like the Ebon Hawk or largest yet...Cloud City? And others such as the Jedi star fighters.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Cloud City car is also a good thing to make. Never heard of one made here. Nor a V-Wing (My SWBF2 fav)

Reaction score
    Love your work, can\'t wait to see more of it

1:1 ships are not that good because you need to cut down a lot of the design, and most of the time it has no use at all because of the game mechanics, so I like that those are a bigger

Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ship scale is one of the big reasons I play in the StarTrek sandbox and not in StarWars. SW has TOO many awesome fighters that really need a higher \"resolution\" to do them proper justice. Heck I find it challenging working on ships ten times the size of these. Awesome work c.mercy. These are all a beautiful compromise between scale and detail.

When StarMadeHD comes out and we are building with decimeter cubes, THEN I might comment on scaling :)