Star Wars Fighters *B-wing added*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is far better than mine - of course I tried to build mine to scale, using 1 block = 1 meter, which makes it quite difficult to build a good-looking ship due to it only being 9.6 meters long (according to wookiepediia).

I like em.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can you possibly make the Aurek Wing, Sith Fighter, and Hammerhead Frigate from Knights of the Old Republic?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    defiantly do the Malevolence it would be a boss ship and also an amazing ship to fly around in but what would down straight cool is if you could possibly make some droid ships like the Drone Fighter and the Bomber it would be an epic piece to add all together

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I realy like your ships.

I love the Y-Wing and Tie-interceptor.

Awesome work!

Reaction score
    where can i get the download link for the Sentinel-Class Landing Craft (Empire) and the Rebel Alliance Transport Ship (i copy+pasted the names btw)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    i have seen these on obi\'s server and also on mine, which is now gearing up to become mostly starwars based. of course it is not my server but i am an admin. would love to see you on the Corellia server

thx. Awesome270

Reaction score
    keep in mind that if you make the tantive iv, you have to make an imperator class star destroyer to go with it... might be a challenge, seeing has how big those are. i was going to make an acclamator, until i found out that they hold around 17,000 people, with room for 100+ vehicles... i went with my own, smaller design. the hangar bay on the bottom holds a pirate ship, to give you an idea of what it scales to, since its MY ship, and im not uploading it anywhere... you have ships like that too, right? YOUR ships? ships so special the only person great enough to have one--or two or three-- is YOU.

Reaction score
    i havent considered those ships, but im thinking about making the X-70B, since its so freaking amazing looking. i plan on starting when i level up and actually get the ship in SWTOR, since ill need the love that comes with having your own ship, and then building a replica

Reaction score
    i think my server should be star wars based... if only the pirates hadnt stolen my federation starship designs... now ill have star trek invading my universe! and a whole lot of other wierd things i had lying around in my save files!

Reaction score
    just a suggestion, use hardened hull; it might clean up your ships so they look new (although i expect youre looking for a rugged series of block, rather than a clean one)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Hey Ethgar, You said in comment 29 all the ships were for download, but i dont see a link for the rebel trasport and thats the last one i want for my star wars arsinel. is it there and my pc is just doing something weird or is there not a link? if there isnt i would love it if you give a download for it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Rebel Alliance currently holds the blueprint for the Rebel Transport, as it is a faction-only ship and I asked for no download.