Star Wars Fighters *B-wing added*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are you talking about Grievous\'s ship?? I know there is that one, and there was also a Nebulon-B Frigate that was named that as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    B-wing has finally been re-designed, and is finally up for viewing. Once the faction I\'m in gets the server up and running and we re-tweak the starfighters, then I will upload all of these for download.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I thought it was pretty cool looking, but I don\'t remember there being a heavy X-Wing............. :D Your X foils I did like, to which I might use that design on the X-Wings I made.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I tried to make star-wars ships aswell, but they weren\'t nearly as good as these where, but i was more aiming for it to be useful rather then good-looking i guess

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    They are actually useful. Most of the laser systems do roughly 25 speed, and about 150ish dmg. They aren\'t meant to go 1v1 with something, but in the starwars universe they worked as squads making them much more effective as we all know. That\'s how mine are created.

I\'m actually having some members of the faction I\'m in take all these ships for test runs and letting me know what needs to be improved, ect..........

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As the title says. All of the above are now available for download!! All I ask, and I know it\'s impossible, but if someone asks, please ensure I get the credit for it. It\'s only respectful to the person who had built it!!!

Thank you!!!

Ethgar

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I called it that because it was bigger and stronger, but who cares? its still an x-wing :P

Reaction score
    And I thought I was being original when I started work on a TIE Bomber. Yours looks better though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve added links above by the name of each ship with the pictures in my first post. If you download them, please rate them, as I\'d greatly appreciate it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    These are really great. I can tell you that my first inclination was to straight up build a Tie Fighter. I just DLed this yesterday and have been playing around. Definitely would like to check your stuff out!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Started this project a few days ago. I will update when I get the initial frame done.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m a star wars fan and I say for ech of these ships 20/10! Can you make the first ship from \'A new hope\'? It would be great! Keep it up! Your doing great!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are you talking the corvette??? One day I plan on doing it, but there is one already done that I don\'t think can be topped!!! I will link and give credit to whom deserves it when I get t on my computer. Currently on the road