Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II Fondor Dock Update

Reaction score
    LOL thanks Carebear still got a lot to do i have to up the sector size to if it form 1km now 1900km I'm planing to make it into the full ring had to also upgrade my laptop to a game one so i can cope with all the info LOL do you think i have miss anything that you can think of ?

Reaction score
    thanks Thadius Faran sadly would of like it to be a Working shipyard too i.e. build my Star destroyers but due to the law of the game i cart :( however you can dock a 1:2 scale Star destroyer, and made it into a shop was the best way for it to work as you can respire the armer of ships

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Shipyard looks awesome. You got an interior with the shield generators yet? And are there operational hangars?

klawxx

Product Manager - Roden Shipyards
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Likeable
    Hi all hope your well i would like to show off my Fondor Shipyards Form Star wars Battlefront II

it still need work i.e. hangers with fighters ,room ect

I'm hopping to get this complete before the new years :)View attachment 51203
    VERY nice. I hope you can fill them with my TIE collection. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reaction score
    I could of however it will not work for my 1:2 scale MKII Imperial Star Destroyer After Fondor is completed i will be working on the XQ-Platform Line 1-6 and the X7 Factory after that a Golan III Defence Platform

Reaction score
    Thank you very much Skylord, to be fair I have been watching your building skills on YouTube for some time before starting any big projects. Your videos help motivate me to get better. You and Edymnion are more than welcome to come onto my server to have a look once it's finished. I would like an overall opinion and know what I need to improve on

Reactions: SkylordLuke

klawxx

Product Manager - Roden Shipyards
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Likeable
    I'm not a big fan on the jagging left by circular shapes. In these situations I prefer to keep it Hexagonal, unless I fell the jagging itself could be an aesthetic element, If you know what I mean.

In this particular scenario, I believe the hexagonal shape would make a harmonious effect with the columns of the room...

[doublepost=1542123483,1542123321][/doublepost]

:)

Reactions: jayman38
    Reaction score
    hello all i hope you are well sorry for not been online giving you updates on my Forndor Shipyards theses moths have been very hard due to my coursework and my uncle has pass away its been a very difficult year for me so there will be a delay on Fondor but however i will show off what i have been up to so far.

first i was not happy with the current bullied with the Shipyard arm i.e. the run throw with the shield generators so i have gone back and re did it all to look more like the game i had to tweak it a bait so fighters like my TIE Defender and Missile Boat can fly throw , to save me time i did this on another build block then i can copy and past it over the the Shipyard i hope you enjoy what i have done for this project and thank you for your comments and support have a lovely Xmass and New year

Forum- Maarek Stele

AKA- Grand Admiral Thrawn (Game Name) Untitled fondor Intera update.jpg Untitled fondor Intera update2.jpg Untitled fondor Intera update3.jpg Untitled fondor Intera update4.jpg

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    hello all i hope you are well sorry for not been online giving you updates on my Forndor Shipyards theses moths have been very hard due to my coursework and my uncle has pass away its been a very difficult year for me so there will be a delay on Fondor but however i will show off what i have been up to so far.

first i was not happy with the current bullied with the Shipyard arm i.e. the run throw with the shield generators so i have gone back and re did it all to look more like the game i had to tweak it a bait so fighters like my TIE Defender and Missile Boat can fly throw , to save me time i did this on another build block then i can copy and past it over the the Shipyard i hope you enjoy what i have done for this project and thank you for your comments and support have a lovely Xmass and New year

Forum- Maarek Stele

AKA- Grand Admiral Thrawn (Game Name)View attachment 52495View attachment 52496View attachment 52497View attachment 52498
    hot. damn. keep up the amazing work!!!!

Reaction score
    hello everyone and happy new year, i have been spending most of my holidays off so build Fondor Shipyards, but we all have to go back to reality soon there will be slower updates after this one due to work life im back to work on the 8th so ill do my best to keep doing as much as i can for you all thank you for your support and kind words starmade-screenshot-0008.png starmade-screenshot-0009.png starmade-screenshot-0005.png starmade-screenshot-0004.png starmade-screenshot-0007.png starmade-screenshot-0000.png starmade-screenshot-0001.png starmade-screenshot-0002.png

Reaction score
    Hi all i hope you are well sorry for not being online i have been stressful due to course work small update i have change the arms completely they now run on rails systems and all working the docking clamps do go up and down BUT they do not attach to the ship i have done it this way more as a prop fetcher and to stop compensation when docking and unlocking plus i feel this will make it less buggy i have added a command beige as well so you can look and view dock ship can control the arms form there i did not know what to do for a beige design so i use the Command beige form Rouge One form the scene on scarf ill try to but more time into finishing this but i want to wait until the universe update is out so i have an idea for scale with plaints ect many thanks for you guys with your support and passions with this build and ill try my best to complete it kind regards Maarek Stele AKA Grand Admiral Thrawn

starmade-screenshot-0000.png starmade-screenshot-0001.png starmade-screenshot-0003.png starmade-screenshot-0004.png starmade-screenshot-0005.png