SQLException in script file line 74 - Corrupted Index?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So, the computer I've been playing on (a MacBook Pro triple-booted, running Windows 7) went to update, but it failed. When it went to revert change, it got stuck there, and hard restarting the computer didn't fix it. So, to get around this I restored it to before the update. Unfortunately, this somehow broke my database for StarMade. While I have found, thanks to other people having the same issue, the game can be made runnable again by removing the "index" folder from the server_database directory, doing so also removes all the ships I built, then planet above which I was building, and probably everything else specific to the world. I was wondering if anyone either knew how to fix the database without losing everything, or if there might be another way around this?

(I have an idea, but I don't think it will work. If Windows created another backup before restoring, then I might be able to restore to the post update, and assuming I'm still unable to login to Windows because it attempts to revert, I could log into the Linux partition and copy off my database files... but I highly, highly doubt this is the case, and I don't think I want to risk it, unless someone knows for sure it will work.)

Reaction score
    i have no idea why you play starmade on windows7 with a macbook pro at the beginning.

PS. too long, dun understand what you want, just read the first row

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i have no idea why you play starmade on windows7 with a macbook pro at the beginning.

PS. too long, dun understand what you want, just read the first row
    I just realized I posted this in the wrong section, but to answer your question, my replies in this thread will explain why I'm using this setup atm http://starmadedock.net/threads/orientation-problems.7388/
    TL;DR - My personal computer, a Lenovo running Win8 which would be way better for playing on, is not showing the orientation preview in advanced build mode.

And can you explain what you don't understand specifically? I attempted to word my query as clearly as possible.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431624630,1431623005][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to repost this in the proper section... is it possible to delete this thread? >3<; I don't see it in the thread tools or anything.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm going to repost this in the proper section... is it possible to delete this thread? >3<; I don't see it in the thread tools or anything.
    You are not supposed to. Everything is proprietary :p
    Maybe ask iTunes, it deleted foreign music in the past (and what is text, if not written speaking) ;)

I had the same issues with my computer not showing the adv build mode icon. It was working, then stopped working for some updates then worked again...
    I guess it's because I switched graphic cards.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You are not supposed to. Everything is proprietary :p
    Maybe ask iTunes, it deleted foreign music in the past (and what is text, if not written speaking) ;)

I had the same issues with my computer not showing the adv build mode icon. It was working, then stopped working for some updates then worked again...
    I guess it's because I switched graphic cards.
    Lol, guess I'll wait for the next update then.