Spot the difference

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looking forward even to a slight increase in performance on my 4.5 year old laptop with integrated graphics :p

Reaction score
    Notice the cursor over something... a thing just beside the money. Then it moves away, and there is one less core/build block in the bar.

I can conclude only that this is an automatic ship launcher button. Or sorcery.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    anyone else notice that he had over 21 billion powerunits? seems a bit excessive. 0_0

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is no such thing as Excessive, dont you see he is going to make a ship which can instantly destroy an entire solar system? *Evil laugh*

*Ahem* uuhm, maybe he was testing the Block Integer Over-run bug (where if you have too many blocks, the number starts counting from zero again (A common problem with the way numbers work in computers) He mentioned fixing it a while ago.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    in the top picture there is a ship core at the top middle of the screen and one more core in the 8 section of the hotbar.

Reaction score
    Pretty sure that\'s the point of the StarMote tool. So you can manage your server without actually opening a client and hopping in-game.

Reaction score
    will there be a fix for large groups of blocks (planatary and over 20k mass) derendering i get this alot but it doesnt slow down the frame rate i simply cant see them .-. may just be my computer which would suck cause building a 5m mass ship is a tad hard if you cant see it X3 im only on stage 2 of 10 at 85k mass and having issues

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    my brothers pc :
    CPU: amd athlon 3200+ 2ghz
    RAM : DDR1 1GB 512MB
    GPU : ATI RadeonHD 3400 1GB or 512MB

and he sees planet with 60fps, when it was 15-20 fps :DDDDDDD coool schema !!!11

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    GeForce GTX 680 is my videocard. But I still get framedrop to 2-4 fps by looking att a planet sometimes. so

Cool if this patch fixes it

Reaction score
    1. Framerate,

2. there is a core in the top pic, or there isn\'t one in the bottom pic, whichever You prefer.

Reaction score
    I have it!

In \"8\" you have 1 more in the first picture!

You can\'t fool me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your fps is 457 in the bottem one as well as having 1 ping also you had two clear blue markers while the top one is 198 fps, 0 ping and one clear blue markers.