Spaztech Industries

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Like, months ago. He wasn\'t planning this from the start, I have a long chain pm in my message inbox showing how it all started. At first, he decided to go rogue just to get me and Obi to become allies, whivh we had done WEEKS before. He then got into an argument with almost all of us, due to the fact that our agreement didn\'t meet his standards. He then pulled that whole thing at Ithaca, to \"...Reunite the DFN and the RA, no matter what the cost to [himself].\" Then, he decided that it was a better idea just to become a complete anarchist.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Larger factions developing was bound to happen at some point. And it\'s not our fault for being bigger than you, so sorry that people want to join us.

Reaction score
    I understand that larger factions would occur eventually but it has gotten out of control. How is anyone, let alone a group, supposed to attack your faction without losing? how is anyone to survive if they are an enemy of you? some people just want to live a simple life as a salvager or miner and not be disturbed. But do they not still get attacked? Why cant everyone get along in peace and be able to control their own fate without being destroyed for the simpleist of reasons?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I dont have a problem with the RA DFN Etc but i hear quite alot that the RA has 90 members or so. At the Vaygr Vs DFN and allies the RA came. In total i think there was around 40 people from both RA and DFN (and some other smaller factions) So if you ever Challange the RA or the DFN be prepared? i guess. *Side note the server crashed anyways. So my overall point is i could have a faction with 1billion people but theres no way that i can get them all on one server. to participate in one battle. Just a heads up to People i guess.jpg

Reaction score
    HOLY SHIT

Someone finally understands that a faction with over 50 people cant be combat effective on one server it just crashes the server. 20 dedicated people are better then 90 lose members or even 200.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    90% of our time is devoted to going to help new factions, stop spawnkillers, and improve our base and fleet. We rarely, if ever, attack people. We have yet to attack an unarmed and innocent player.

Reaction score
    Herobrines army doesnt need to fight, we have a recipe that gives 6 lvl 5 insanium for 2 red dirt. we just buy you all.

D

Deleted member 301635

I highly doubt you can buy off everyone.

Sooner or later, someone will refuse, or take your l5 ore and attack anyway.

Reaction score
    He cant buy any of use.

\"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.\"

Confucius

Reaction score
    I understand that most computers and servers cant handle a battle with 50 ships but I never said that they all attack at once. You could still have several. or you could just have random encounters with enemy factions where they kill you every time because you are an enemy. Side note to Obishwan: I understand that you may not openly attack random people but are you seriously trying to tell me there is no abuse of power? that none of your people have EVER attacked someone just because they have some good loot? In my experience it can happen quite often. Especially on large servers. Theres so many people that when someone new comes in then why not kill them? One problem isnt just factions themselves but also spawn killers, pirates, and raiders. I personally prefer to have a salvage ship and clean up after battle. can make a good living that way. In summary what im kinda trying to say is that factions arent the only problem. although they still are.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You\'re just simply jealous of us since your faction has not expanded largely like ours, so you view us as the \"bad guys\".

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Being in war with multiple factions at the time does not help you \"protect\" anyone, if anything, they would all avoid going near you because they dont want to be associated with Spaztech, lol.

GJ, btw. Still in war with a faction who delcared neutrality. Who is the agressor now, lol.

Reaction score
    I am an ememy on my own. Why thank you for that honor spazmo. But I have never provoked you in any way so..... Also you forgot the DFMC.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    No this is a dead faction that took a very stupid path. Declaring war on all the big factions does not help remove them. It removes YOU. If you want a big faction gone it takes a plan a smart and long term plan. Besides if you want to really make a difference you would go after Ridik. After all RA and DFN are like childs play compared to Euro-Corp. Also allying with a griefer is detrimental to your anti evil policy.