Spaztech Industries

Reaction score
    Spaztech Industriesare a huge company with nearly limitless wealth and spanning many worlds such as minecraftia and the starmade galaxy. We have a huge fleet of ships and our rivaled by nearly none. Our construction has been progressing nicely. Our architects are designing even as we speak. Stations, spaceships, and planetary bases. We destroy competition. We make the pirates and trading guild look like childs play. We don't take dirt from anyone. We crush all who oppose us. We have enough resources to buy or build anything we want. You can work up through the ranks to eventually become commander of your own fleet. Mine, build, or conquer! choose your path wisely.

If you are interested in joining post a comment or send me a message.

Statistics

Server: starmade.nasszone.com:4242

Allied Factions: Owlyrian Empire, Shanes Dilemma

Enemy Factions: Pirates, Rebel Alliance, Debrisian Federal Navy (DFN), New Lunar Republic (NLR), Organus Empire, United Gaming Space Command (UGSC), MYbattlecruiserisawesome, matheus.de.aclantara, Tartaran Empire, Brotherhood Militia, Euro-Corp Syndicate,

Treaties: Treaty for the Safety of the Citezens of Starmade (We will protect any faction or player being unjustly treated by larger factions. We will go to any length to protect players.)

Diplomats: Ninjaflash258 from Shanes Dilemma

Members: Myspazmo, Leader/designer/fighter

Duddels Food, Chief Architect

42828, Commander, general, and my second in command. His word carries the same weight as mine and is to be respected.

Special thanks to ninjaflesh258 for doing the art for our faction symbol.

Reaction score
    im the lead builder if you want to help build ships report to him and then to me okay pm would be great

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Between the Owlyrian Empire and Sapztech Industries, i hope the destiny of our alliance shall bring good fortune to the souls of StarMade.

Oblivion_Assassin, president of the Owlyrian Empire.

Reaction score
    Hey whats up, Im looking for a faction to join. Im 22 and have a couple months off so I plan on spending a good amount of time playing starmade. Im looking for a fun and enjoyable expierence no bullshit, no cheaters and no griefing. I would love to join and contribute to the faction. hit me up. peace

Reaction score
    If you want to join send me BPs of a couple different modules such as cargo or artillery or a bomb bay or a mining laser or come up with sometihng usefull like that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Great work Spazmo! becoming the enemy of a neutral party who has nothing to do with bradley!

Woo.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We didn\'t gang up on him, rather, he thought it a good idea to greif the homebases of half the factions out there, thus pissing off literally everyone in the entire community.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yeah, reason why Bradley is hated.

1) Exploiting bugs to destroy other faction\'s homebase

2) Attempting to hack multiple player\'s account

3) Attempting to hack/ modify server codes on SATURN building server

4) Abusing adminstrator privileges when it is given to him on SATURN building server. (Attempting to whitelist randoms, griefing the spawnpoint, banning members on the forum)

Fun fact: His behavior made Illusive make a rule on attacking homebases, when the server is based on mutual trust. Something he ruined.

So yeah, instead of raving on about fighting oppression, why dont you calm down, and review why there are so much sabre rattling going on against Bradley.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Can we just destroy every thing Bradley had in starmade and get back to the normal game play.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    \"Treaties: Treaty for the Safety of the Citezens of Starmade (We will protect any faction or player being unjustly treated by larger factions. We will go to any length to protect players.)\"

Isn\'t there be a reason why they shouldn\'t do this?

Yes, a very large one. I don\'t think it needs to be explained.

Reaction score
    I understand your reasoning for these statements. I will reconsider my thoughts but not immediatly change my decision. I believe he had the right to attack you. I am fed up with all of the giant factions conrtoling the universe. It is time to put an end to that. When He staged what could almost be seen as a coup I realised that if I helped him it would rebalance the game.

Reaction score
    Hmm, Bradley

Yeah, reason why Bradley is hated.

1) It is not a bug just something that should be consided a bug

2)Never hacked before

3)Why would I never been on SATURN

4)Never been on SATURN didnt know I had admin

Fun fact:War has no rule other then what your side is willing to do to win.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you\'re fed up with us \"controlling the universe\", then why don\'t you ask us how to become so large so maybe you could be one among us? We don\'t \"control the universe\" because many are interested in joining. We mean no offense to anyone. So, that isn\'t really an excuse.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The DFN let Bradley into their faction. He then removed the faction module left the faction made a new faction then claimed the faction Very VERY simple