spawning missle items

Reaction score
    aight i found an error while building on my ship i type /give clearskiesnl dumb 5000 (i need allot)
    it said:
    [ADMIN COMMAND] [ERROR] use either the classified name or the one in the parenthesis
    [ADMIN COMMAND] [ERROR] ambigous string: "dumb": (Dumb Missile Controller [38])
    [ADMIN COMMAND] [ERROR] ambigous string: "dumb": (Dumb Missile [32])

and missle is spelled wrong its a minor error but people will laugh about it i think

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi, the reason, why it isn't working is, that the game isn't knowing, what to give you. There are "Dumb Missile" and "Dumb Missile Controller" blocks, so the server lists all possible outcomes.
    There is still a limitation in using strings with spaces in it in this command, so you can use
    /giveid yourname 38 100
    to give yourname 100 dumb missile blocks (the 38 is from the
    [ADMIN COMMAND] [ERROR] use either the classified name or the one in the parenthesis
    [ADMIN COMMAND] [ERROR] ambigous string: "dumb": (Dumb Missile Controller [38])
    [ADMIN COMMAND] [ERROR] ambigous string: "dumb": (Dumb Missile [32])

I also just googled 'missile' and 'missle', and it says that 'missile' is the way you spell it :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    wow missle? HAHAHAHHAHHAHHA ROFL MISSILE IS THE THE WAY YOU SPELL IT STUPID!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    sorry, ive just never seen someone think \"missle\" is more correct than \"missile\"