Spawned blueprint station weirdness halp?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The Issue is not with the blueprint itself, after I spawn it in I get massive lag attack that's not normal The only thing I can think of is there were overlapping entities when I docked some ships to the station.. I would like to get over there to un-dock them but I cant before my computer gives up on the game. Another problem Is I don't have blueprints of the ships docked so I cant just delete them e.e as you see I'm in quite the pickle.

I would like to add the station was built on this computer and oddly enough had no problems simulating on this machine even after I docked the overlapping entities until I had changed universes.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Possible idea...
    Target the station and /destroy_entity. This should delete the station and leave the previously docked entities floating in space. Visit each of those and save their blueprints. Then go spawn the station again in a different sector and delete its docked ships (target each one and /destroy_entity_dock).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well this seems to have fixed the game from freezing up but now I get a socket exception after a while of being logged in