Space Station Blueprint Issue

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm not sure if this issue falls under game support but it was the only part of the forums that made since, since it involves the the config settings. So anyway there's a setting in the config called Buy_Blueprints_With_Credits that makes it so you can just spawn your ship blueprints in with the proper amount of credits. However I can't get my space station blueprints this way because the shop says it can only spawn in ship blueprints directly. So is there some other way to get your station blueprints with this setting enabled or does this setting disable station blueprints?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    This option was introduced long before the current buy-by-block mechanic was introduced as default.
    So only few servers disabled it, to have a real economy between their players.

Now it is "off by default", so you usually buy stuff with blocks.
    Recently station blueprints were added, and they are filled by blocks, and get spawned in by clicking them.
    So this way there never were able to be bought by credits, and due to the nature of the way they are spawned, they cant be used in a shop.

Allowing blueprints to be bought "as pre-filled" item, may open exploits.

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Allowing blueprints to be bought "as pre-filled" item, may open exploits.

- Andy
    How does one allow that setting because I can't find anything that allows me to buy pre-filled blueprints except under the option to give a pre-filled blueprint to someone who joins a server as starting gear?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Its not programmed that way,
    the only pre-filled blueprints you can get, are by this on-join items.

- Andy