Space Prius WIP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm currently working on making the most officent ship thats possible in the game. Finding the best positional set up for every type of block in the game squeezing out the best performance in the smallest of ships. Bigger i feel will always be better but if i can manage something half the size with the same stats as some of those planet sized ships i'll be happy.

First part so far is the power supply I've managed to make a 5x5x5 power matrix which will output 7k regen, I'm still working on the design and was hoping people offer advice on the most efficent matrix's for other blocks.

Reaction score
    This sounds pretty awesome! Sure, big ships are great and all, but I do prefer something smaller but can still manage to hold up against a larger vessel due to its maneuverability, and speed.

I\'d like to see how your Space Prius goes!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    some progress made today managed to squeeze a little more power out, got 7904 pwr a sec from 73 htc power blocks in a 5x5x5 matrix :) pretty happy with that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Id love to see your power matrix ive only been able to queeze about 6k out of mine :L

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wanna see what i can get out of a 10x10x10 matrix first and then i\'ll put up my blue prints for the 5x5x5 and see if people can improve on that. :D expect it in a day or two at most a few minutes at the soonist :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    started my work on my 9x9x9 power suplies (i preffer odd dimensions when i build) managed to get 43599.2 e/sec on my first attempt. With v2 i managed to get a wopping 49381.2 e/sec from a 9x9x9 cube. OH and heres my 5x5x5 power block. I really hope that others can find something more efficeint or at least easier to build. will draw up a blue print of my 9x9x9v2 at somepoint.

First part so far is the power supply I\'ve managed to make a 5x5x5 power matrix which will output 7k regen, I\'m still working on the design and was hoping people offer advice on the most efficent matrix\'s for other blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yes yes yes :D 9111.3 e/sec in 5x5x5 new design will be up soon enough :) oh and thats with 61 power blocks :) less is more ^_^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Omg girl your amazing :P with your 5*5 design i could half the amount of Genetator matrix\'s on my ship and still have higher power!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Use box dimension areas. Fit as many of these into one area to maximise regen rate, you can get to about 1,000,000 e/sec before this stops working.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    lethal, literally any block you want, at first i put in hull for added protection. But you could put shielding in the gaps if you wanted, or powerstorage or nothing too keep it lighter.

Reaction score
    Do you guys know of or have any decent large ships with firepower that isnt 5 block long antimatter cannons?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Small-ish ship, with massive AMC damage. http://star-made.org/content/raven

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    shields, you can just place anywhere, ether together or all over the place it wont make a difference. To my knowledge anyway.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Fopsy is right, shields go anywhere.

Also, Fopsy, the name of the giant rabbit thing in Avatar when Aang has to complete thost tests for the earth king? xD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Thats weird because i placed about 800 sheild blocks on my ship and it only had about 26k shields compaired to a ship that had about 20 on that had the same sheilds