space engineers blocks (now with gattling guns :D)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I really like how Robocraft (a free-to-play steam game with blocks) did not only balance but also fire aiming.

In robocraft each weapon requires about 25-35 CPU, mostly independent of the tech level, while armor blocks require 1 CPU.
    > But the Robo-Rating for 160% efficiency (of a higher tier) is 3x as much - the rating defines the Tier.
    > > There you basically aim for an _almost_ full CPU very close at the gap to the next tier (which defines how strong your enemies will be).

Having 9x9x9 blocks enables us to have tech levels as-well.
    It enables us to have hollow blocks which we can fill with nice stuff like power-strips or logic >> I really like this thread

Last edited:
    Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I really like how Robocraft (a free-to-play steam game with blocks) did not only balance but also fire aiming.

In robocraft each weapon requires about 25-35 CPU, mostly independent of the tech level, while armor blocks require 1 CPU.
    > But the Robo-Rating for 160% efficiency (of a higher tier) is 3x as much.
    > > There you basically aim for an _almost_ full CPU very close at the gap to the next tier (which defines how strong your enemies will be).

Having 9x9x9 blocks enables us to have tech levels as-well.
    It enables us to have hollow blocks which we can fill with nice stuff like power-strips or logic >> I really like this thread
    OH, MY, GOD,

THAT's such a good idea!! We could make other random bigger block templates, to build with, oh that would be so nice.