Sotiris~ A Space Odyssey

In what direction would you like to see the story go?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm a bit low on inspiration on some of my own stuff so if you have any ideas for ships/stations shoot emm at me.
    Well if you feel like it I need more civilian ships. Shuttles and the like. The crafts in the universe are going to vary widely, so it doesn't matter if you make non-matching shuttle styles. They can even look sportsy and stuff. Think of Sotiris's personal ships like our automobiles.

If that's not really your thing, then I don't mind builds that might reflect the different species building styles? Duine Sidhe have more elegant and regal building styles. (Since they're mostly all upper class individuals) Humans have a VERY specific build style that I will show some of later down the line. The Sgiathatch build more bulky/industrial when it comes to common vehicles, but imagine their military and high class vessels being serpent or dragon like.

I have yet to decide other factions at this time, but if you start making a neat unique design and want to make up a race and people to go along with it that would be awesome! Just remember, any kind of human race is off limits till I introduce them in the story. They have a special role. The Duine Sidhe are the galactic standard in this universe. Which if you have a hard time picturing still, are very Elven in appearance and culture.

If any of this interested you then I would love to see what you create and would be happy to include its designs in my chapters to come. ^~^

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    well I have decided to build in the guise of a pirate faction that is mainly the reason rhima is requiring Risi to be called back into service, because of a sudden spike in activity and blockading many planets with the RESS-border station.

I think that as this story progresses I will be able to make more stations and maybe ships to best fit with the background of the story.

to be honest I cant wait for this to be finished so I can read all of it. KEEP IT UP DUDE IT IS AWESOME

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    ok i'll get chloe to start drawing some....explicit....versions of the characters

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    that is only if we get our scanner working. so don't worry not 50 shades of sotiris any time soon.

oh by the way I have started construction of a massive space city in a glass dome that could be a cool setting in the near future.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    that is only if we get our scanner working. so don't worry not 50 shades of sotiris any time soon.

oh by the way I have started construction of a massive space city in a glass dome that could be a cool setting in the near future.
    Very cool! I've gotten a lot further on my plot details today and I'm ready to start getting into the thick of things. Chapter five is getting ready to be posted and I have at least six and seven laid out. Hope I can get them out soon for you all!

Reactions: jontyfreack

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    RIP in peace, the best damn story. ;_;