Sorry, this thread is trash. ignore it

Reaction score
    IGN: Tyler
    Interest in the faction: Im looking for a faction that doesnt treat me like dirt and steal my ships for faction use because they are better than their own
    What i hope to accomplish in the faction: I hope to be welecomed into the faction and finally have a place to build my star cruisers in peace
    Am i willing to go through the newbie period?: yes as long as im not treated like dirt and kicked around (not the first time)

Reaction score
    we sould be happy to accept you, welcome aboard! if anyone gives you crap like that they will be kicked and evicted, provided they do not fly off peacefully.

Reaction score
    IGN: Epioch

Interest in the faction: Looking for a faction that treats me right. I have had some bad experiences on other servers with some other factions. Otherwise I am a team player and like to be with others that are also team players...that wont take all of your hulls when you're not logged.

What you hope to achieve in the faction: To build awesome ships that I can share with others, and hopefully use to fight with...when schema fixes a few things. I hate you alpha strike titans!

Are you willing to go through the Newbie period? Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Epioch

Interest in the faction: Looking for a faction that treats me right. I have had some bad experiences on other servers with some other factions. Otherwise I am a team player and like to be with others that are also team players...that wont take all of your hulls when you're not logged.

What you hope to achieve in the faction: To build awesome ships that I can share with others, and hopefully use to fight with...when schema fixes a few things. I hate you alpha strike titans!

Are you willing to go through the Newbie period? Yes
    Application accepted, Welcome to the UHSF! Invite has been sent on starmade and you have been added to faction chat on starmadedock

Reaction score
    IGN: archlouiscool

Age(optional): 16

Interest in the faction: Looking to improve my building and help the faction.

What you hope to achieve in the faction: Mostly mercantile, PVE, and some PVP

Are you willing to go through the Newbie period? Yes i am.

I want to get even better at building and share my designs of ships with you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: archlouiscool

Age(optional): 16

Interest in the faction: Looking to improve my building and help the faction.

What you hope to achieve in the faction: Mostly mercantile, PVE, and some PVP

Are you willing to go through the Newbie period? Yes i am.

I want to get even better at building and share my designs of ships with you.
    Was contacted that this was in wrong thread. np. don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes ;)