Sorry, this thread is trash. ignore it

Reaction score
    Let me get to the point. The UHSF is my faction and it is run by my friends and those who wish to aid us. We stand for general citizenship of the stars. Normally, our members will have or be making cities or transport ships. We are kind and share our wealth with our kin. If you please, we may make your ship pretty, or just plain powerful, and maybe if our good guy is in, both. DO NOTE: We are a new and starting faction.

We also encourage citizens to start shops in our station! It would be an honor to allow skilled hands provide for us and others.

Here is our rules, which i believe to be VERY kind:
    1.) You do not harm the faction.
    2.) You do not steal from the faction.
    3.) You do not preform diplomatic relations for us, this includes but is not limited to: War declaring, Alliance begging, and even Silly threats and whines directed at other factions.
    4.) Finally you follow the rank system as if it were your ultimate guide to the faction.

Rank system (also by access level... going up):
    Newbie (T1) - You are the new people, you have zero access to everything while we await your acceptance into the cities. During this time you may dock (perhaps) and you may NOT use the perks of normal faction membership.

Features: Docking.

Citizen (T2) - You are trusted and welcome, we let you in with open arms, and provide you with everything you may need in light of your next journey.

Features: Docking, Resource overflow, Processing room, Processing system, Ordering system, "Taxi-calling" system.

Elite (T3) - You are the well-known members of the faction, we trust that while we have your back, you'll be right by our side, facing all who wish to see us fall. You also get access to some... features... normally saved for emergencies, like the warp system for example.

Features: Docking, Resource overflow, Processing room, Processing system, Ordering system, "Taxi-calling" system, Armory, Warp-gate, Resource Secondary Vault, Super processing system and room, Lockers, Station protected rooms.

Head Manager (T4)- You manage entire cities and systems all on your own, this job is not for the light hearted or the weak. If three people want you in the docking bays and 2 want you in the factories, you have to know how to deal with that.

Features: Docking, Resource overflow, Processing room, Processing system, Ordering system, "Taxi-calling" system, Armory, Warp-gate, Resource Secondary Vault, Super processing system and room, Lockers, Station protected rooms, Faction permission management, Home base management, Primary Vault.

Financial Manager (T4)- You have the most important job probably in the faction's entire system. You carry the faction's wealth and distribute it accordingly. Someone want a loan and they didn't pay you back last time? Your call, though, don't waste our money.

Features: Docking, Resource overflow, Processing room, Processing system, Ordering system, "Taxi-calling" system, Armory, Warp-gate, Resource Secondary Vault, Super processing system and room, Lockers, Station protected rooms, Faction permission management, Home base management, Primary Vault, Faction bank.

Guardians (T4)- You set all straight, if someone didn't pay us back, you kill them and make them pay triple. You may be known as scum but it doesn't matter, you get whats right for your faction. You also command fleets of Elites into battle.

Features: Docking, Resource overflow, Processing room, Processing system, Ordering system, "Taxi-calling" system, Armory, Warp-gate, Resource Secondary Vault, Super processing system and room, Lockers, Station protected rooms, Grand Suites, Grand Armory, Grand Vault.

Founders (F)- The grand generals of the faction, please don't stop your work to ask for us, but if you need we are there for your questions.

Features: All.

Outline for applying:

IGN:

Age(optional):

Interest in the faction:

What you hope to achieve in the faction:

Are you willing to go through the Newbie period?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423166292,1423166040][/DOUBLEPOST]Example:
    IGN: hackharvester

Interest in the faction: I'm looking for a nice faction that doesn't expect me to be at constant war with their rivals.

What you hope to achieve in the faction: Set up a ship engineering shop, so i can build you a ship that will carry you anywhere safely.

Are you willing to go through the Newbie period? Yes. I would like to be trusted in the faction before expecting normal treatment.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I like this. I like it a lot. Best of luck to you, hackharvester!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Councillor_Marek

Interest in the faction: New faction with a lot of potential on a new server who have ties with nova fleet dynamics. Server does not have many large factions and this faction has the potential to become one of the leading factions on the Parallax server.

What you hope to achieve in the faction:
    Achieve either:
    a) Reach position Financial Manager and manage finances, salaries etc at the faction
    b) Reach position of Head Manager and manage cities and systems
    Past Experience:
    Assistant leader in Markonian Builders (max players:10 status: dismantled)
    Leader of Markonian Vassalage (max players:8 status: dismantled)
    Member of the Triple M (max players:4 status: dismantled)
    Head of Finance at the Russian Brotherhood (max players:7 status: dismantled)
    Vice-Head of the Order of Justice and Finance at the Great Novgorod Republic (max players 10 status: alive)
    Republican Council Second Lord Councillor at the Great Novgorod Republic (max players 10 status: alive)
    Member of the House of Novgorod at the Great Novgorod Republic (max players 10 status: alive)
    Are you willing to go through the Newbie period?
    Newbie (T1) - You are the new people, you have zero access to everything while we await your acceptance into the cities. During this time you may dock (perhaps) and you may NOT use the perks of normal faction membership.
    Yes I understand the need to start at the Newbie period and am not surprised that one will not have the perks of normal faction membership until I get acceptance into the cities. I will be there for as long as commanded, however I hope that soon enough I can get promoted so that I can show my worth to the faction. I am good at both base building and managing finances, which is why those 2 positions are my aims. If you need reference, you can refer to Markon.
    Wish you all the best and hope my application is accepted.

Reaction score
    Main Manufacturing Station, now online. If needed arrangements can be made to pick up anyone who is out of the system.

Reaction score
    my Application:

I am intested in making friends in the faction, going on adventures, and helping out the faction to be the ultimate force, im also looking forward to battles with enemy factions whether there are many or little

I hope to achieve making a great ship with the help of others, the rest of my achievements lay for the future to tell.

Yes I am willing to take on the newbie period, everyones gotta start somewhere, and thats the same with peoples trust.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    my Application:

I am intested in making friends in the faction, going on adventures, and helping out the faction to be the ultimate force, im also looking forward to battles with enemy factions whether there are many or little

I hope to achieve making a great ship with the help of others, the rest of my achievements lay for the future to tell.

Yes I am willing to take on the newbie period, everyones gotta start somewhere, and thats the same with peoples trust.
    After the application and following a short private interview, the application is accepted. Welcome to the UHSF!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for editing your post. After a private interview on the server your application has been accepted. Welcome to The UHSF!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    IGN: Kordain

Age(optional): 27

Interest in the faction: Looking to share ideas with friendly citizens.

What you hope to achieve in the faction: Mostly mercantile, PVE, and some PVP

Are you willing to go through the Newbie period? YES

I'm glad to find growing active communities in star made I hope we can all work together well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Kordain

I'm glad to find growing active communities in star made I hope we can all work together well.
    Thank you for completing a correctly formulated application. After a short interview on the server application accepted! Welcome to the UHSF!

Reaction score
    hi im on the server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424192975,1424192538][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: bens

bens, Today at 12:07 AM
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424193042][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: bens

Age(optional): 12

bens, Today at 12:07 AM
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424193219][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: bens

age 12

Interest in the faction: I
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424193440][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: bens

age 12

Interest in the faction: I want to be apart of a friendly faction

What you hope to achieve in the faction: building ships and space stations

i would like to get better at star made.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: bens

age 12

Interest in the faction: I want to be apart of a friendly faction

What you hope to achieve in the faction: building ships and space stations

i would like to get better at star made.
    Thanks for making a correctly formulated application. Third time lucky ^^. Your application has been dully noted and it is very likely that you will be accepted. Please wait for an official acceptance/denial. This could take up to 6 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Reaction score
    hello /Bonjour
    my IGN (speudo je pense) is dura654
    i am 21 years
    i recherche a a faction for a fun and no stay solo . i need you for help for a game ;)
    i will build a infarmary(infirmerie) and doctor si possible ;)
    yes i would like to be trusted in the faction before expecting normal treatment.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    hello /Bonjour
    my IGN (speudo je pense) is dura654
    i am 21 years
    i recherche a a faction for a fun and no stay solo . i need you for help for a game ;)
    i will build a infarmary(infirmerie) and doctor si possible ;)
    yes i would like to be trusted in the faction before expecting normal treatment.
    Thanks for the application and for trying in english. you will get to practise that a lot here ^^. And an infirmary/hospital would be very cool. Please await official acceptance. It is very likely you will be accepted, however please be patient. Thanks for your interest in the faction!