Something that rhymes with "Harris Class Frigate"

Reaction score
    Love the 3D model. However, you might want to provide an armor bulkhead inside that MAC gun, as the ability to look into the (albeit temporarily empty) guts of the ship is not a good one from the part you point at the enemy ...
    It looks .... sooo .... beautiful....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Love the 3D model. However, you might want to provide an armor bulkhead inside that MAC gun, as the ability to look into the (albeit temporarily empty) guts of the ship is not a good one from the part you point at the enemy ...
    It looks .... sooo .... beautiful....
    hahaha, well it's nowhere near done yet so that would be why it's empty.
    There is more than just one open spot on it because I am not done with figuring out what I want to do to it yet in those locations. but I'm glad you like the model.

Reaction score
    I heard you guys like Sketchfab models...

Enjoy!​

Wow. Would you mind to upload either a shell or the completed one to the CC? I really like the detailed and modular look of this ship.

(Even though it looks like OP is not here since Okt. 2016 =( )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Wow. Would you mind to upload either a shell or the completed one to the CC? I really like the detailed and modular look of this ship.

(Even though it looks like OP is not here since Okt. 2016 =( )
    I very much am here. I've just been doing work on the interior of the ship. Not easily shared honestly. Once I get a finished interior, I'll put a shell of it up on the dock for everyone. Wont have systems in it, especially since the power change is on the horizon I don't want to waste my time.

Ragingsoul Yes it is. Sorry for the lack of content updates, but read above for answers.