Some noob questions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I played Starmade a lot before, but I am not familiar with features from last year.

1. In singleplayer creative, I left ship I was building floating in space when I closed the game, when I opened it again it was damaged. "Enemy spawning" was unchecked in world options. I loaded my ship from the blueprint, but the blueprint was also missing the same blocks from damage, exept it's not damaged, but it actualy doesnt have those blocks in it. Why is this happening and how do I get my ship back?

2. This is a pirate station from my new world, this looks like chunk loading error and it happens consistently.
    How do I fix it and is it related to my ship being ruined?

3. In all of my worlds on the galaxy map I can only see the territory of trade guild, scavengers and outcasts. Where are the random factions?

4. Any easyer way to move a core of a big ship than copy/paste advanced build tool?

Thank you! :)

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    1,2) Chunk errors. I don't know how to fix them, I think something fucked up, because a few people are having this issue.

3) Those are the NPC factions. Those are the only NPC factions.

4) No.

Reaction score
    1) Nothing can be made to get back your ship from it's state before. Once the files are overwritten it's lost, use several backupfiles for every ship and spawn them often to be sure they're okay.

2) You could try reinstalling your game, possibily the station's files that got corrupted. Game isn't that big so shouldn't get long to do so.

3) There are no other factions currently but your can add one manually. There is a video tutorial on the starmade's channel iirc.

4) You can use this.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    1,2 Clear client cache, tools and options menu. F1+F6 or F1+F8 in game?