Some graphics memory improvements (GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY)

Reaction score
    Typically, \"1.0\" means release, as in the end of beta. That being said... well, if you think this (0.1) is the right time to move to beta, you have no idea just how much more StarMade is in store for you. We\'re just getting started. ;)

Besides, wouldn\'t it make sense that we at least need the new weapons system before moving to beta? Not saying that we\'ll move to beta then, or that it\'ll be even close to moving to beta then, just that there are a lot of big features yet to be implemented.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    high praise indeed.

We\'ve only just started.

Reaction score
    Schema, this game is like a dream come true to most SciFi game fans. You just keep making it that much better with each patch. I\'ve heard that \"Space Engineers\" Is sort of like your competitor, but it doesnt even come close to the completness of this game. At this point Im sure that most of us arent even thinking about \"He should add this to the game!\" and are Instead simply wondering what sort of awesome thing is he going to come up with next!?! Keep up the awesome work, we\'re all behind you here!

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    bug: on the test server i couldn\'t equip my helmet :(

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    it does work on the test server but seems to not equip when neer other players

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    bug: salvage computer connected to beams but they are still not showing up in weapons menu

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    REMOVE_MODIFIED_BLUEPRINTS = true //Auto-removes a modified blueprint

Set to false. :) Happy building!

Reaction score
    The latest pre-build starts up just fine for me, but text flickers and the whole thing crashes after a few seconds. Running a 7950/W7-64/Java 7 64 bit, I cleaned/re-installed everything but the OS... I have the feeling this pre-build is incompatible with the latest 14.1 drivers.

Should I report this somewhere else?

Reaction score
    Actually, part of my personal dream for the future of StarMade - and I think the rest of the StarMade team would agree, including Schema - is to make the dreams come true of Sci-Fi game fans. StarMade is a labor of love for all of us. And where it is now isn\'t anywhere near the future of the game; we\'re just getting started. ;)

To work with Schema is a pleasure. I can provide the models and animations of people and parts, but he is the one turning dreams into a reality. I am happy to be part of that process, and to be a catalyst to that process. :)

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    i was testing out the prebuild. is there a way to change the docking orientation of ships/turrets yet? i cant seem to try this out with any ship that ive made.