Some .14 Errors

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have encountered a few minor hiccups in the new release, but none of them are very gamebreaking except for two.

First one is docked turrets can now damage other docked turrets on the same ship. For some of us, this is a crippling glitch that causes many of our ships to be a greater danger to themselves than to enemy targets.

Secondly, I have noticed that now, in build mode, turrets for the ship you are editing now have waypoint/diamonds on them. This makes editing heavily turreted ships/carriers a real headache, as the screen clutter can become quite intense. I never had this issue before, so perhaps I am missing an option of some kind, I don't know.

Reaction score
    1. I\'ve not noticed the turrets damaging eachother, but turrets have been damaged by the host ship for quite some time.
    2. Docked ships have always displayed diamonds in build mode.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    That the second part is untrue. Both for turrets and docked ships.

Reaction score
    If I remember correctly, there is an option in the navigation panel that allows you to enable/disable the diamonds for certain entities.

Go and see if there is a way to turn off the diamonds for turrets/docked ships in that panel. I\'d check for you but, I\'m currently downloading the newest update :3

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Turret -> Turret damage was tested and did not happen.
    This was an old release bug that isnt there anymore.

Please go through this: http://star-made.org/content/how-report-bug
    And create a proper report.

Docked entities not being shown was a bug, like you could not see your own docking zones while being docked to a base or other entity. So yes, this was bugged and is fixed now.

- Andy