Bug (SOLVED) Faction loses control of system every time I leave server

Reaction score
    Basically as the title says, every time I leave the server my faction loses control of its home system. I am the only person in the faction and I have 1400 faction points so I don't think that is the cause and also once I've lost control if I go out and into the system the tooltip at the top of the screen says "faction owned by Unknown". Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Has your faction been deleted?

Leave the faction and make a new one, with a new name.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    Where does that happen?
    Local single player or a MP server somewhere?
    If singleplayer, try /force_save (not sure about the syntax here!) before logout.
    If singleplayer, where did you run the game from? (Install location)
    Can you faction and claim a system and then logout and upload the log file from the logs folder (last timestamp) here if it happens again?

Reaction score
    Thanks for all your replies, just an update:

Situation has been resolved, I believe I fixed it by salvaging the faction module outside of the build block mode and placing it like that, I will add as much information as I have regarding replies to the questions so hopefully this helps someone else if they have the issue:

aceface - No the faction module stayed intact throughout until I moved it as mentioned above
    K10wN - I didnt try this before resolving the issue myself so this might also be a viable option that I recommend trying
    SmilingDemon - This was on a multiplayer server, I have never had this issue in singleplayer although I also havent really done much regarding factions on singleplayer besides testing it

Like I say, thanks for the replies.

Reactions: aceface